My thoughts at the moment..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Smiling Corpse, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiling Corpse

Smiling Corpse New Member

Im alone pretty much all of the time but its better then stumbling over every word talking to someone and feeling like an idiot.
    I just feel like all im doing is making it through another day. I get no satisfaction from things i used to enjoy. I cant make myself get out of the house anymore, i pretty much jsut sit at home and look at the computer screen or tv all day. I havent been going to school for about 2 months now, and plan on dropping out when i turn 16 if i even live that long.

when i talk to anyone about sadness they always jsut say go to a doctor they'll help, but the thought of being on meds day in and day out scares me. which is entirely stupid because ive been taking vicodin daily for a while now, not sure what its gonna be like when i run out.

*sigh* and i could go on forever but its just making me feel worse right now.

2. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

why not try doing something random and different just to break the pattern you are in.
    just go for a walk , get on a bus and see where you end up.
    if you end up being surrounded by inbred mutant cannibals :blink:in some backwoods place all of a sudden then you won't even have to worry about seeing the doctor:laugh:
    my friend got me out of the house on new years eve , i was turning into a limpet stuck in front of the p.c.:eek:hmy: it did help.

3. Smiling Corpse

Smiling Corpse New Member

Ive been attempting to think of some way to get myself out of the house, but i cant seem to get the motivation to do any of it. Be nice if i had friends that lived close enough to get my ass out of the house. But i will say that this forum is helping me a lot tonight, i was really far down in the dumps earlier.

4. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

i know what you mean , something so easy becomes such a task.
    this site and the poeple here have been such a big help too.
    today i feel so tired and apathetic if it was an olympic event i could win it , possibly:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.