My thoughts - My words

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Jul 1, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Anyone else get this way? This is me all the time.

Attached Files:

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

If I could make any sense at all of the thoghts I have, I would not be in the situation I am in now. But they come out of nowhere, no obvious triggers, bombard my mind and jump from one subject to another for no rhyme or reason. My only way out of the cycle is reading, which I can only manage in short bursts. But distraction definitely does help sometimes. As for words and trying to vocalise thoughts, ha, forget it, I just remain quiet and say very little most of the time.

3. brknsilence

Hugs My thoughts over power me a lot of the time. Too much I can't seem to stand it. My words are silent most of the time (mostly offline). Just seems no one around me cares to hear what I have to say. Many reasons why I lean on support groups online (mostly this one).

4. SinisterKid

I think I gave up trying to express an opinion or thought because they didn't actually matter to anyone other than myself, so yeah, I get that.

I only have this site after much searching for a place I thought was relevant to me and I can already see there are a lot of people who feel the same pain I feel and think the same thoughts. So hopefully, I will get to know a few people, make some new friends and feel I have something to offer someone, somewher.

5. brknsilence

I hope this site helps you.

I found this site while searching for suicide methods and saw this amazing support group of others helping and caring for each other.

6. SinisterKid

Well so far, not found anyone who is judgemental, that makes a refreshing change. So yeah, I think the place will help, especially when I am on my own, which is never a good time for me. Thats when I really need support, so fingers crossed, I can find some of that along the way and offer some in return.

7. brknsilence

Here if you ever want to talk. Anytime. Hugs Don't give up

8. SinisterKid

Appreciated, the sentiment is returned in kind. Dont give up? Hmmm, that one aint so easy. I have very little fight left in me as its been a tough 8 years. But I have a granddaughter and she makes me work at trying to get better or at least not get any worse, if that makes sense?

9. brknsilence

I understand. This depression has taken a lot out of me emotionally. Just so exhausted. Hugs

10. SinisterKid

Yeah, exhausted I can certainly relate to. I never knew what tired was until recently. Zoplicone nor Temazapam make me sleep, so just knackered all the time. It cant be easy for you if you are so tired with a family to look after as well, that is what I call pressure! I am not sure which is worse, emotionally or physically drained?

11. brknsilence

Sad thing is, is being both physically and mentally drained. I try to find some strength to keep going. Today has been a day of not physically well. Just been frustrated