My thoughts on it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raven, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Guest

The choices we make, all lead to different things and different outcomes, some better than others, and some far worse. Most people fear the end that is inventible, but some cherish it, knowing it is the end of a hard road, and peace at last.

Society tells us to fight, they all tell us what wonderful people we are and not a single one of them understands. If they ever felt the way we did I wonder would they so condemn us to life. Would they be so judgmental when the time came we found our escape. From the Pain, from the suffering, from all the troubles we are not able to fix.

I wonder when my time comes, when I decide the time is today and the hour is upon me will people judge me? Will they cry, will they be indifferent or will they cherish the time spent? The whole someone leaves in our lives is never filled, but someday the guild I feel about this will triumph over the desire.

They say old soldiers never die, they simply fade away, I have been fading away for many years. So many dreams lost, so many hopes dashed and so much never to experience, but we must all bow when our time comes.

I simply wonder when the day will come, but I am not afraid of it anymore, it no longer scares me, it will be saying hi to an old friend and the end of a long and dreadful road.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

All I want to express is how much I care and that you know I am here...another old soldier, who has yet to fade away but is still bit**ing in Brooklyn
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Understand i do the fight is hard one and it is long but together maybe together it won't be so hard
  4. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

It's a long and hard road Raven but like a train tunnel it is possible to come out the other side :hug:
  5. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

Thank you Raven, I wish I could reach that place without fear, I'm afraid all the time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.