My thoughts.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Milhouse, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milhouse

Milhouse Member

Hi, I know that I don't want to be alive in the near future as I can't see my life getting any better. I wanted to get others opinions that are in the same state of mind as myself, so that's why I'm posting this.

Firstly, It's been probably for the past 5 years or so, and I've tried a few times to no avail, but luckily I wasn't left with any serious injuries or conditions that would further debilitate me, which is what I don't want, I've seen/read of more than a few suicide survival stories where they're in a wheelchair for the rest of their life, or they're left brain damaged because of a failed attempt, I think nothing's 100% guaranteed which is why I don't know what to do anymore because I wouldn't want to become a burden on someone else's life.

When I first felt like I couldn't go on any further, I felt pressured to leave, almost like the time was running out, with this state of mind I wasn't completing any work or anything with the reasoning that I'd be dead so it wouldn't matter if I don't study or complete assignments, despite this i then stopped going to school which made life a lot easier, it didn't feel like I had to kill myself by the end of the week and so on.

So fast track a few years later and I don't feel like I have to die asap, although I don't have the same desire to live that most other people would, and recently I've been thinking about it, albeit I'm too scared to attempt killing myself because of the uncertainty of it all.

I wanted to know, what do you think happens when we die? Is there something after this? Or is it just over, that's it?
  2. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

More than likely: nothing happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.