My time has run out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Please just let my die so i can find the rest i need.
    i hurt to much and i can not take the pills and pain anymore.
    i can not take the pills nightmares and vocies any longer.

deep down i allways new this will be how my life ends with suicide but i know i will die happy in the fact that all the pain will go and i can sleep forever with out fear of bad dreams ever again.

I am only a person but i do have feelings i am not mad but i am hurting in ways that is hard to tell.
  2. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I can tell for sure that you are listening to the wrong influences for salvation. There are many of us who know that the voices that preach salvation preach the words of sadness and evil. You must be strong enough to believe in yourself... And not the morals and beliefs of others.

I have chosen Satan as my focal point as far as deities go. All the other deities, who although, have more books and commercials and everthing... Well, they all hate me. I can only go with the one with nothing to lose... And nothing to gain.

Don't be influenced by the evil of people or the evil that surrounds this world. Tap into that good energy and you'll be good..... But don't believe what they sell you-- That "Christ is the good thing." Christ is the hate and war thing. Christ is the "believe the TV and the evil people thing." That's what I think.

The world has energy for you.......... Do not believe in the misdirected part. Believe in yourself always........ But not all of those horrible peoples' fake religions, gods, and morals.

Believe in something which is true to YOU.
  3. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

i know how you feel... i've always felt that i would not make it in this life... i would die under my own hands...

i'm sorry i can't offer anything to make you feel better because i am very low myself right now... but please know... i do understand

4. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I feel deep within my bones and body that the gods are starting to become more angry than 9/11 even. Since I live here, that makes me a little nervous....... But I think they are at the point where they are going to do something even more horrific. I wonder if this means 2012 will be true... total destruction. I don't think that is actually true...... But once in a while, I get this feeling in my body and my bones where I can tell gods or God is growing increasingly angry. I'm not sure what I could do about that. Probably just chill and be obliterated I guess.
  5. alexander01

alexander01 Active Member

the pain wont go if you die, hang in there. Try to make things better even if it seemes impossible, try with all your heart!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.