My time is melting into one

Arisamela

Recently I’ve been feeling like my time is a one long period. I go to sleep but I don’t feel like the day is ending. Everything seems to be constant and I need it to stop. I don’t feel the morning or the evening or the night. I want to feel normal again. How ? Does anyone know how to deal with this kind feeling? I feel distant to the stuff I’m doing and it’s summer holidays but I don’t feel like it’s the summer holiday not at all. Please tell me if you have any methods to get back to normal or at least to make it bareable.

Sorry that this is happening

I go to sleep but I don’t feel like the day is ending. Everything seems to be constant and I need it to stop. I don’t feel the morning or the evening or the night
What's the quality of your sleep been like? At what time are you going to bed, and getting up?

Have you experienced anything similar before?

Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine are my two favorite treatments, so I'd recommend looking into those, but if you don't want to try them or they are not available to you, you might want to try talking to your doctor. I think you've said that you're bipolar, so in principle you may need something added or changed in the medication that you are prescribed.

I hope things can get better soon.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I have heard this is happening to a lot of people because of lock down. Something about the way that time is passing and it feels differently because of the way memories are formed. You could Google it for a more interesting explanation but you're not alone.

Wispiwill

I get that sometimes usually because my days are so very much alike. I think that's why it's happening to people more during lock down. There's little to differentiate one day from another. I try to do somethings only on certain days - even if it's only wearing a particular top on a specific day. That way if I'm not sure what day it is - I can always check to see what I'm wearing. Sad, I know.

Arisamela

@Wispiwill ,@Walker , @may71,
I'm feeling better now. I've decided to make myself go out at least once a week which helps and I'm doing a different kind of sport every week so I can divide them in my head. Thank you all for a good piece of advice. I think that I've felt this way sometimes before the lockdown too. It's like my first symptom of going back to the depression episode but I managed to stop it this time. maybe not fully but it's not as intense as it usually is, so I'm glad.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00