my time is up....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Hey...I just came to say goodbye and thank you to everyone who has ever tried to help me, I really appreciated it. I know I've said this before, and I don't expect people to believe me this time but I honestly don't care. I've never been as serious about this as I am right now. Pretty soon I'll actually have the means to end it for the first time. I'm 100% sure that I'm going thru with it this time and its the right thing to do. I just can't be happy here. Everything I love in my life always just turns to shit, I no longer have anything meaningful left in my life. No ones gonna care if I kill myself, so why I stay??? What's the point of living when you could die and it would matter to anyone or effect anyones life in any major way??? I'd rather die then live another second with this unbearable pain. This is hands down the worst thing I've ever had to go thru, all other pain I've ever felt pales in comparison to this. Its time to end it. But I just wanted to thank those here who tried to help me, I know I kind of wore my welcome out here and in the chat, I apologize for that. But thanks for trying to help me, I won't forget you guys

TC everyone, I wish you all the best and hope you can overcome your troubles and be happy...good luck

2. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Impulse....please hold on....I know exactlly how you are feeling...its almost as if it was me who wrote you're thread..I am having some very dark thoughts at the moment, but i'm hanging on....i've had 14yrs of living with my mental health issues and relapse consistently ..but i'm still here...fighting to stay alive. You matter to us Impulse....you are not alone...talk to me/PM me if I can help you through this...WE can get through it, and tell myself this all the time...its the only way I cope...you're friends on here don't want you to leave us...please please hold on.
    With love, hugs and concern....Kate (you have a friend in me Impulse....please stay) XX

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Please don't do this - you can overcome. Please stay and talk,
    Chris

4. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

You mean a lot to us. Even if you can't figure that out now, or even know us. Give us a chance to help you, hun.
    Nay

5. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I can't...thank you for the support but this is the way it has to be. I have no other choice. Its the only way this pain will go away. I know today is gonna be another of the worst days in my life and its the last straw, I give up, I quit!!!!! I don't belong here and I have to go....I'm sorry. I should be able to do it in a few days once I get the means to accomplish my plan (with any luck)

But thank you for the support...you won't be forgotten

6. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

EVERYONE BELONGS HERE!!!!!!!!

It scares people to see others give up like this,to think there is no other way!!

Please look at all of us here AS A FAMILY and we care about you!!!

Stay and talk about whats going on,it may do you quite a bit of good :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.