1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My time on earth is done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amylou, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I want to die now its my birthday on monday and after that I hope I'll be gone. I dont have any other way left to me now. I cant stand living in a world of fake hope.I hate hearing and seeing things I hate my depression. I hate what bastards did to me cos it has brought me to my end.
    I will overdose or cut myself to death I hope no one finds me this time.Its for the best noone would miss me any way

2. Syd

Syd Guest

I would like to hear your story. I'm here if you ever want to talk, either by post or pm.

I respect your decision if you want to leave, that is your right.

I do think everyone deserves to enjoy a good life, and hope there's still a chance you can be happy again.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, hope to hear from you soon.

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

amylou hun :hug:
    i know birthdays are always hard :( but please dont overreact and just try to enjoy it. and know we are always here for you, and you do deserve happiness.

4. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Its not cos of my birth day it cos of everything

5. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

I have a high school bestfriend name Amylou in hiigh school & I am looking for her. When I went home last time I heard she lives in UK now, I am longing to meet her for a long time.

I do hope it is you,my friend.

6. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

It might be but Ive been in the uk all my life but I need a friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.