My time to go is near.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

As my summer closes to an end.I realize that I won't make it another year and that every day could very well be my last.

See summer is my time to get away from the hard times and to "refuel".Well I knew it would come,but this summer my depression stayed with me more than ever and I didn't rebuild any of my demolished self-esteem.

I won't have enough to get through they school year and will surely not make it.My days are numbered.

I don't know when It will be just to much to handle.I would have to guess end of Sept. That has always seemed to be a really bad time for me.My birthday is another,has to be one of the worst days of my life.

It could be tommorow,I just am not sure.By not knowing when I will I have to say the following:

I thank you all for your support that you have given me and everyone else.Your all very great people.You have helped me through hard times and through horrible experiences,from the first time I cut,to my first attempt.I will truely never forget you guys <3. But some people just can't overcome their problems.I tried for years to save my life.I gave up awhile back and decided to make other people lives the best I could,so they wouldn't have to go through what I did.I knew that choice would soon take my life,but it was what I wanted to do.

So I thank you all

2. fragmentedfictions

fragmentedfictions New Member

Please, think twice. I know you must be sick of hearing "everyone loves you," "everyone can overcome," blah blah blah and pretty soon these statements are what is pushing you over the edge. But don't do this to yourself. Don't do this to those who love you. Forget about that even. Don't do it for yourself. Think about how many things you haven't done in your life. Climb a tree? Lay in damp grass? Swim with dolphins? Simple things can save you. Please trust me. I know for me, a dolphin named Marty made me realize how fortunate I am. I don't know who you are or what is pushing you closer to the edge, but I know that you have to give your dolphin a chance to reel you back in.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Travis, Your teenager years are tough.. Thats when you make your social skills..Give life more of a chance..When you graduate school you will make a whole new set of friends..Do you plan on college after high school?? Make that a long term goal.. In the mean time set small goals for you to accomplish..They can be anything like takeing a shower today or eating breakfast, or talking to someone you have been interested in for a while.. Like I said they can be anything.. You get positive results so you build on those positive thoughts..Take care!!

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Travis. At least finish high school and see how your life is going then. I'm a teacher and I know that school can be rough on both teachers and students. :hug:

5. Chanel1337

Chanel1337 Member

You're still young, you must have dreams. I think you owe it to yourself to see where life could lead you. Please try, you deserve a future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.