My time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I have searched all over and finally found them. I sill use them to take me away from here. I am at the end and want to be sure it all works out. It is bright outside and we just got a fresh pure snow. Unfortunately my life is not such. I am alone today and the house is empty. I will be departing some time in the next few hours. I am hurt beyond repair. I can't bare this anymore. *sigh*

2. delirium

delirium Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you're in so much pain.

All I can say is that I'd like to see you hold on for a while if you can. Perhaps things aren't completely beyond repair? Perhaps with time the pain will fade enough for you to continue on...

If you'd like to talk to someone, I'm here. There are many others here who would be more than happy to talk to you as well. Sometimes it helps.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Please don't do this. :sad: I'm here if you want to talk.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Has anything specific happened to make things so unbearable today?

Do you have anything in your life that is a positive?

Try and think about those days when you feel so awful, so wrecthed, and then you have a moderately better day, or a good day. That will and does happen, try and hang on for those better days becuase when you feel this low, it has to, and will get better.

Maybe get some company? Or go to hospital?

You have posted and reached out for help, so please let us try and help you honey

5. blackfire

Rukia

I am tired of life. On your screen it says all those things about life and death. I just don't know anymore. I need to go think. I will be back later. take care. I guess what I found was not what I was looking for after all so I can't depart anyway.

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I may not be the one to give advice, but I'm here if you need someone to talk to. :smile:

7. blackfire

Rukia I am here. Not much is going on. I need a job desperately and no one is hiring. My parents keep pressuring me to find one. They also make it seem like I am not doing good enough in university. I am just going crazy. They just keep pushing and insiting.

8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Hope things change for the better for you soon. :smile: Wish I could take all your problems, but all I can offer is to be your friend.

9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

blackfire what´s going on hun tell me... i´ve missed you so much all this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.