my time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hollowvoice, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im torn as to whether to post this here or in self harm but here goes anyway
    for nearly 8 years now ive been on my downer and after 2 serious attempts i thought i was getting better but i guess i was just fooling myself.
    since i woke up this morning i have not got out of bed i have cut my legs,hands,arms and face and cant see the point of getting up ever again.through the tears today ive slept with a blade in my hand but i dont think im far from <mod edit-gentlelday-methods>.i keep looking at facebook thinking ill post my note on there but i want to wait untill its too late for anyone to get to me.if it doesnt happen now i know im going to end up using one of the <mod eit-gentlelady-methods> i just thought i was getting better but this is worse.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Andi, call for help, hun. You don't want to die. Call emergency. You need to get some help. Don't wait. We care about you.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to throw away blade time to go to hospital and say help okay tellthem your thoughts of suicide and get help You are important you do matter and you need to go get HELP now okay call crisis call emergency hospital but now before it is too late and your mind is taken over completely by depression.
    get on meds get therapy get better

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You need to get your wounds bandaged up Andi. Get help before it's too late. :hug:

5. hollowvoice

well i woke up today,still been crying all day,still wish it was over,but im not cutting i looked at myself and thought what a mess,i hope the need to cut has gone for a while
    i am on meds but they work for a bit then get changed and i feel worse i wish they would lock me up the happiest ive been was after my first od attempt when i was in hospital,i want to go back

6. Jl1234

Jl1234 Member

Sweetie please don't hurt youself. I care about you if you want to talk I'm here but please try and get some help

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Andi you need help.. Go to the hospital and show them the cuts and tell them you are suicidal.. They should admit you when they see all this and the pain your in..

8. hollowvoice

thanks guys im just gonna rest up and get some sleep hopefully

9. hollowvoice

ive only been awake 30 mins now and think this is it theres no one to call no one to care and no one to leave behind how did it get this far 2 sisters a brother a dad and very popular in school/work but here i am nothing,noone why did i have to wake up

10. hollowvoice

11. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Andi you are awesome I love you heaps ur alwaysthere to talk to me
    Please stay safe xxx

12. shrimpy

shrimpy Member

I hope you are still with us Andi. I am in England - you can talk to me. Please stay with us and let me help. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.