my times come

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lapazyelamor, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

just thought id post to say my time has come i crashed my car this week and my family have been treating me like scum for too long im in debt to my eyeballs have always been single and struggled with employment the only thing i take with me is the comfort ive had from my faith and prayers . i fear god but not death its inevitable anyway so im out i have my valium and ch@#$^^&#^#^#^#U#*##*# no one understands people who feel like us . my family know im suicidal but treat me like shit in ways you would not believe they are heartless lucky i have a good dad who im spending my last month with when he leaves i will do it . all i can say is that believing in god worked for me though i was angryu at him for some of the time . i believe prayers are answered by suicidal people or maybe im crazy but thats what i believe and im taking it with me just 30 and always thought id never let myself live past then i hate the world and its systems i wish love and peace to everyone on this site .. never take your life unless you have to and know that a million others in the world want the same thing ... amen (so be it )
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I believe in prayer and will be praying for you. Praying that God shows you a sign and a reason to live. I cannot believe He wishes for you to go, I just can't. If there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to send me a PM as I really care and do want to help you. Like I said you are in my prayers now...God saved me and he will save you too.
    Lots of love B
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I have a very religious friend who says if God wants us to die he can stop our heart in a He doesn't want you to go yet...
    I hope you'll stay and talk to us here and let us offer you some support....we know how you are feeling...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.