my topic kinda died...and im next in line

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by makary, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makary

makary Member

i tried one last place to find some help...didnt hurt to try....but i guess im too far gone to be saved in anyway. so i guess this time, its my final goodbye. thanks to the two ppl that tried, hope it makes a difference for other ppl. im out of strength to keep up what ever im trying to live for here...so, goodbye.

ps.; i know u wont miss me.....b/c if u say u do...i know ur lying..cuz u dont kno me...im just another user that came and left. all the best to the ppl that still can work things out.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Talk to me!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why do yu say i don't care I do care and there are places that cangive you help please nothing is hopeless. Go to emergency dept of any hospital and tell them you want to die and you will get help Once in hospital they will make sure you have social workers councillors medication everything to help you I care i do so please don't think for a momemt i don't Please reach out for help okay call crisis and get help you deserve Keep fighting sometime those idiots out there just don't get it but you need to fight for you okay call and get help.

4. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

A Gold coin in a pile of gold coins is still a gold coin. We do care, we really do, because alot of us know what your feeling

5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey don't think we don't care, because we do. Most of us are on the same boat here and the only thing some of us have in life is eachother, even if we're all users in the internet, I and alot of other people are here for you.

Don't give up just now, live another day, give the forum and its users a second shot at providing support. If you think we failed you, I'm terrebly sorry but just give us another shot, let us help you. Talk to anyone who has told you his/her mailbox is open for you, like me. Talk to someone, try again, give us another shot.

Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.