My turn to let it out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Apr 17, 2007.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

Hmm, i dont really know where to start. Im kind of pissed off and hurting. And dont really know where to start.

The reason i want to write is because of last nite. I still cant get my head around how callous someone can be.

Me and a 'friend' *** who was supposed to care about me had a falling out. Mainly because i got stuck in the middle between her and someone else (yes, partly my fault if ur reading this). They had fallen out bigtime and i had to listen to them asking after eachother and bottling their feelings up. So i brought them together in 3 way conversations on msn. At least they kind of talked, and gt things out, but it always ended bad.

Lately I have been doing really good, even though i have aload of stuff going on. I cant afford to get down because i have so much to do over the coming weeks that if i fall, it will jus screw everything up.

*** had a go at me about bringing her and this other person together in conversations (which to be fair, she had a choice in, she could have sed no or rejected the invite). So I told her that i couldnt be there for her always (or something similar to that, i dont remeber - i was angry at the time).

She made a post having a go at me for it and made out i was leaving for other reasons. Those reasons werent true and i wanted her to know that, so i tried my hardest to tell her why and not have her believe something that was false. But she threw it back at me, constantly and being pissed at me.

Then last nite we were texting, and she kept on making out that she had done something. She kept saying 'bye' in one word texts and things like 'im gona be gone tomorrow so it wont matter'. I didnt know what to do and so i txt her bf. I dont know her address or anyone else that was close to her. And she had a go at me for it - saying how wud it make him feel knowing she had done something but not able to stop it. She jus kept on and on. She never considered how it wud make e feel at all. Even tho she claimed to 'care' for me.

I told her wat i had txt him and she said 'Cow. I havent even fucking taken anything. Vodka and a sleeping pill'

And then she had the cheek to say that if i had split them up because of txting her bf, then she would be dead - as if it wud be fault. Im sorry but how can that be? She made out to me ALL nite that she had taken an OD. The only option i had was to txt her bf.

And then this morning she kept having a go at me, saying 'i dont know if the plan last nite was 2 split me and *** up' and then that they are back together for good. What possible motive wud i have to want them split up? Im actually glad they are back together because it will make her life alot better. and she will be alot happier.

How can someone be so evil? i cant get my head around it. I thought she was a really nice person, someone who actually listened to me and never judged. But then she has done this? its unforgivable. She even had the cheek to say about how someone else made out they had done something jus to get attention. But last nite she deliberately did it to hurt someone?

All i can say to that is that she is one callous bitch. And incredibly cold hearted. Especially to make me believe she had done something then have a go at me about how it would make her bf feel!

Sorry to go on and on, it jus hurts so much that she could be like that. What a total fucking bitch

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

okay first of all.
    uve got a problem with me, come say it to me.
    and as for using *** - could u have made it ANY more obvious.
    i said to u in a text *me and u r done* and then kept saying *bye* bye cos we werent talking anymore, NOT cos i had done something. if u had asked i would have told u that.
    C repeatedly says she is going to OD simply for the attention it will cause. i asked u to leave me alone, and that we wouldnt be talking anymore. not only is that NOT saying im about to OD but its also not for attention.
    as for texting G-yes, i did call u a cow for that. as u knew that i was trying to hide my suicidal feelings from him as hes having a hard enough time and cannot deal with mine too. us talking was pushing me further and further towards wanting to do it. which is why i said *how would he feel knowing he had that text when he was asleep and might have been able to do something about it* or whatever i said.

"she made out ALL night to me that she had taken an OD" erm. please tell me how i did that. did i ever tell u i had? no. exactly.

it didnt matter how many times me and C told u how much those three way convos triggered us. u still insisted on them. and yes, i could have said no to them. but u always practically begged me to give C a chance to speak.

"How can someone be so evil? i cant get my head around it. I thought she was a really nice person, someone who actually listened to me and never judged. But then she has done this? its unforgivable. She even had the cheek to say about how someone else made out they had done something jus to get attention. But last nite she deliberately did it to hurt someone?

All i can say to that is that she is one callous bitch. And incredibly cold hearted"

you know what, i dont think that even deserves an answer. come to me next time u have a problem, dont publically slag me off. and before u say anything, my thread the other night was NOT made to slag you off, it just got out of hand.