My Ugly Face

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DamageX10, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamageX10

DamageX10 Guest

I have thought long and hard about it, and I decided that when I have enough money, I will do it. I know it may be long and painful but it also a shame that I was born looking the way I am. I don't call myself ugly as I don't see ugliness in the mirror, and it just so painful for me to go into detail of why I feel I am ugly. But it more than I look horribly weird, my face structure is cricket, and it seem GOD or whoever he is did not finish his job. Simply put I look like shit, I don't look Asian, I don't look Black, I don't look Hispanic, I don't look white, basically I don't look human. And what worry me is that with this current look, I won't be able to have a girlfriend nor will I find confidence when i'm around people.

The lies goes on in my family. I once again told them about how i can't smile and basically show them yet they still refuse to say that anything is wrong with me, and that they say I'm perfectly fine and even go as far as saying I am handsome, but the truth can't be any farther away. I am absolutely sick of my family playing with my mind. I had it, it over. I can see why I was made fun off since grade school and being constantly bully for look weird, and now that I see myself I don't blame them. Even my far off friend made fun of me, and said hey don't take it seriously. But I do and it so painful getting out of bed and facing people. I don't how people judge me, but I am scare shit less.

And people say well you know you got to deal with it because it your face, but I don't think anyone understand the severity of what I look like, and I still shock at what I look like. It horrible to not be able to smile, so much worst that I don't even look right. Maybe the only fear I have now is my family opinion, and they screw me up so badly that it so hard. But I can't live like this, deep down they have no idea what I suffer on a daily basis, and it to the point that I have to use sleeping pill so that beside doing homework I waste the day so that I don't feel miserable.

I don't why I look like this nor do I know why I have SA and can't smile and was bully constantly, ridicule, hated on, excluded, made rumor on? But all I know is GOD hates me, he a bitch, and that he is also the devil. And I do I am a mistake no matter how much you guys say it isn't, and it hurt.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You are not alone. There are plenty of people who don't like what they see in a mirror. For instance I am 116 lbs.over weight, going bald, half to get my teeth pulled and get dentures. I very seldom smile. Probably part of it was the way I was brought up, and partly because I was in the marines and they drill it in you to not smile.
    I shaved my beard off once and my daughter told me to grow it back. I have no chin. It's like my neck goes all the way up to my nose. So you see you aren't alone in the looks department. Good Luck and try joining a club at school. You can start by doing that. Who knows you might actually start to accept yourself. :chopper:

3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I know how hard is that. You are not alone. But I cant tell you anythng that will make you feel better. I just hope that you look better then you think, thats all.

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Hi again...

I am 23 years old im 1.86cm hight and 65kg waight.
    Yes i have a boddy that looks like the one that this aliens from
    SiFi movies have... gray thin boddy and a big head :)
    I have spine issues as well... my spinal core is like Z to both front and side
    which means that im am far from ideal.

We all have issues with the way we look
    for some of us it becomes a huge part of owr life.
    but i must tell you, it is NOT THAT IMPORTANT!!
    teen girls are usally stupid (sorry if i harmd anyone) and thay usally
    want us as guys to look like models or movie stars, but dont worry about it becouse
    by the age 20 or so, thay become smarter and able to see more then
    just the way we guys look.

5. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I'm ugly too. It's not a sin to be ugly. I take pride in not looking like the stereotypical fashion model or even the average...although I can claim the average to an extent, I have flaws. Too many fatal flaws!!!!!!

I don't like to smile because I have an over-bite, I blame the braces. Although I've been practicing my smile and I don't feel it's quite as bad as I thought. Then again, who really gives a shit what I LOOK like? :huh: I think that society's media wants everyone to be miserable.

Don't beat yourself UP! I have been indoctrinated to care about skin and I don't even put on makeup because it makes me break out.

Hmm. Beauty to me is something original and personal to everyone.

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Everyone has flaws, that is what makes us different. Sometimes all that matters is the thoughts.

The media lies, do not listen to it. People will eventually learn this.

7. DamageX10

DamageX10 Guest

Thank you you guys are very kind, but I find the best proof is in the picture.

I can post up my picture to show you guys with I look like, of course I'm gonna add some effect so no one know who I am but it will be in blueprint so I can show you guys the outline of my face structure.

Do you guys have photo bucket? Because I have it on photo bucket.

8. janie

janie Well-Known Member

i say dont trust photos- i had a big rant about this a while ago but the jist of it is i think photos do not do a good job of showing how you actualy look to other people. Mirrors too dont give u a real impression the person u see in them is left-right reversed for a start.

Even if you really dont have good facial structure im not sure if it matters- I mean think of a friend who (by popular opinion/self opinion/watever) doesnt have good facial features- does the thought "oo ugly" come across ur mind everytime u see them? does how their face looks make u think anything bad about them at all? for me its just like "that how they look and its normal" cos i guess once u get to know a person u get used to it? also their personality plays a big part in how i think about them.

o n smiles- have you honestly ever felt sickened when someone smiled at you? (obviously when their smile is of good intentions-like not when theyre "laughing AT u"), even for people with bad smiles ive never felt bad or deterred when some1 showed me their smile. i think its cos it doesnt matter if a smile looks goods aesthetically or not it still makes other people feel good and thats y people like smiles-objectively good looking ones or not.

so smile more man- ppl arnt gonna be offended or deterred by smiles

o n yeah it still is a confidence killer for meeting new people- that cant be helped i guess y_y

or maybe its all just me lol

9. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I don't know what you look like, but if you know what's good for you you'll stay away from people who go by the normal standard of beauty, because the truth is no one looks like that. I know so many married and dating men that would never be shown dead on TV. Like even if they save the world or something, but get out on the streets and noone looks like on TV and everyone just looks sort of flawed. Don't worry, people will make fun of you and that happens whatever, but from my experience good friends really don't care! People say they want hot guys or girls and whatever but humans really have much more capacity for love than they're given credit for, you'll see.

10. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

aww,im sure you dont look bad at all.
    i find myself ugly,but i have realzied that if i looked different,i would be just like everyone else,and thats boring.
    so i am learning to accept myself,and its hard,tis true.but you will feel a bit better once you learn that you looking the way you do is okay,and people should appreicate you and like you for WHO you are,not for your looks.
    <3

11. silver76

silver76 Active Member

Ugly is in the mind, not the structure. I feel hideous. I feel overweight, and grotesque. I meet most of the beuty standards I suppose, Im 6 feet tall, 250lbs, broad shoulders, square jawline, green eyes, full head hair, muscular, good teeth. yet I feel very unattractive. I hate looking in the mirror. I hate the way i appear to myself. My wife raves about me, but I just don't see it. It is all in your head. Don't worry about girls. Girls will come to you. It's a confidence thing. Act as if you don't need them to make you feel good and they will flock. Just don't take advantage of the situation

12. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What is beauty???? It is on the inside.

I am not happy with the way I look. I have tried to do things about it and I just cant seem to lose weight. When I am depressed it makes you wanna eat crap. I dont know if my problems stem from my weight but it makes me so unhappy.

However it is on the inside that counts. I have never met a horrible person who some may class as ugly but I have met many horrible people who some would class as beautiful - well to me the "ugly" person is beautiful and the "beautiful" is the ugly!!!!!!! And for people who are beautiful and nice people...wel fuck em!!!! lol

13. starchild

starchild Well-Known Member

Beauty is perception at the end of the day. Beauty is whatever we as individuals perceive it to be. Though I know how you feel, because in my perception I think I am a freak, so much so that i hide away from people so they can't look at me.

But I will say that many people, myself included, value a person for who they are, not what they look like. Not every one is shallow, and while I know it's hard to believe sometimes, there are people who care about you as a person and don't care what you look like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.