my ultimatum to god, the universe and the world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pneuma, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

Something really good needs to happen tomorrow or I'm going to try on Saturday. I need to win the fucking lottery or my parents need to tell me that they're sorry for calling me a fucking mistake or something. If yet another thing goes wrong in my life I'll take it as a sign and get really fucking drunk and slit my throat.
  2. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

I have the same feeling.
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

FUCK. To everyone who hates their parents, I have some news for you. MOST people hate them at some point. Example: My dad died, my Mom married his brother (Hamlet, anyone?) and moved away my senior year in High School. I ran away, lived in my car, showered on the fucking beach, etc. My Dad was my hero and...well...that pretty much says it. I loved him. Obviously, I became a bit suicidal.

But NOW, I love my life, have forgiven (and have a great relationship with) my Mother and am married to the most amazing man I have ever met. Seriously.

Just wait. Please give it time.
  4. Gabelle

Gabelle Member

Slitting throat...wasn't that a traditional Chinese or Japanese way of going?? Anyway, don't do this...

a ) you could still win the Lottery. The longer you stay alive the bigger your chances are!! ( ok i'm trying here ).:tongue:

b ) Never let your parents tell you you are a mistake. It's their problem if they didn't get the perfect kid. They took the risk. You are not responsible for any so-called imperfection you have. My family consists of Neo Nazi's...we have a Volkswagen:rolleyes: and everything ( joke ).They criticise every little thing...But the other day i met my friend's mother and then I was like ok, this woman sucks even more than my mom, my friend was five minutes late after she wrote her exam and her mother was bitching her about's like the kid can do nothing right...i feel so sorry for her. Dont let your parents define you.

c ) Something good already happened, you found us!! Online family!! yay:smile:
  5. Gabelle

Gabelle Member

hey Peanut0017!!! I was obsessed with Hamlet at school, I loved that play, probably only because I could identify with Hamlet's darkness and depression concerning his family's bad choices. Glad you found happiness, Peanut, you are an inspiration to us all. ->>}{<<-
  6. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

I didn't say that I hated my parents. The point I was trying to make is that something REALLY good needs to happen in my life otherwise I can't take it anymore. I appologize that I wasn't very clear on that but I was a little drunk when I wrote it.

An online family that I am not a part of. I don't feel wecome here and just like the real world, everyone here is very clique-y.
  7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.