my unborn

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frankie626, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

i wonder what you would look like.. my asian eyes with her white skin? boy or girl.. guess i'm never going to find out because in a short week, mommies going to get abortion. she promised me she would keep you too.. not like the moneys not there. all she needed to do was move in.. but i guess thats just too much to ask. why settle down and be in love with one man when u can run around and get ur f*k on with so many other. but than again maybe shes right.. why bring another part of me in this world. the hurt, misery i feel right now. it wouldn't even be worth it. is it the guilt i feel thats been causing me to have all these nightmares.. or are you trying to tell me something?.. i want to just die with you and leave it all. she asked if i would hate her for doing it.. the abortion.. i didn't say nothing. truth is i hated her for just thinking about it.. maybe it just wasn't meant to be. we didn't fit, her and me.. one day. i will pull this trigger and u'll regret all that u've done.

2. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

Im really sorry you are going through this.
    I cant imagine how much it must hurt.
    We are all here for you if you need to talk.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey I am so sorry for you. Have you told her how you truly feel and that you want to keep your child. It is hard to understand but if she is not well herself maybe she feels she could not handle a child Talk with her and see what is going on in her head she has alot of fear maybe she doesn't know where else to turn.

4. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. I'm sure one day you will have kids with the woman you love. It just wasn't right like you said. If you ever need to talk, I am here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.