my uncle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anju

OK so a couple of months back my uncle was hospitalised for over 2 months because of his apendix, they couldn't even remove it because it would rupture and thus possibly kill him if they went near it so they had to keep him there on a drip etc etc and they thought it was ok so they sent him home....

But 5am today he was rushed to hospital again and he's been in surgery most of the day (not out yet >_<). I'm so worried for him, I know it's meant to be a common operation and all but a few years back a friend I'd had since primary school went for the same thing, spent a few weeks in a coma then died. It was so bad...I'm praying nothing like that happens again :sad: and why is it taking so damn long? These things are meant to be quick right?

Plus this is really upsetting my parents which makes me feel bad for them on top of everything else...and I'm meant to revise in this? Cha right -_-

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Sorry that your uncle is having so much trouble with what should be a simple thing. Don't worry that it is taking a long time. They are probably just taking care that everything is done correctly since there were prior complications. Let us know how things went. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00