My version of self mutialtion

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Charlie<3, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

Well when i first got out of the hospital from my first suicidde attempt i started burning myself. <mod edit: bunny - methods>... does anyone else do that?or am i just...idk weird?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2007
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Plenty of people burn themselves, you aren't anymore weird than anyone else here.

3. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

yeah thanks

4. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

I don't think that helped at all.

5. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

she was trying to comfort me so i would say it did help. but i mean it is your poinion

6. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

I was only judging based on your reaction. I'm sorry. You didn't seem like that's what you wanted to hear.

Anyway, no, I've never burned myself but I do cut like most people.

7. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

I wasn't mad i just was saying lol. yeah. but thanks for like being there

8. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

Good. Then You're not upset. That's always good. I've never heard of someone burning themsleves, but then again, cutting always seems easiest.

9. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

burning hurts me more and i can make it hurt mroe just by pushing down farther plus when i did cut seeing the blood didnt even help me and the blisterss that form i dont kno wi cant emplain it

10. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

Seeing the blood to me makes me realize that I have punished myself. For some reason I feel like I need to punish myself when others hurt me... it's not healthy, but I can't help it.

11. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

see i do it to distract me from w.e is going on or how im feeling.

12. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

Well, now talking to you I can understand that. Don't let it get to you. I'm sorry about everything. I know how you feel.

13. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I cut and burn. I prefer cutting but I like burning because it's not messy.

14. blade

blade Well-Known Member

ive never burned my self on perpose. everytime im ironing i somehow get to burning myself. i cut instead i find that relaxing.

no ur not wired. not at all.

15. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

thanks for the responses but i hate my mom sooo much i cant stand it.....she caught me with pills today and said i wasnted to die and try nad kill myslef again i hate living here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.