my very best friend danny

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shelly1978, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelly1978

shelly1978 New Member

hi im shelly and has a very close friend and he write me a email saying this::::

========================================================
    I’ve been feeling really down all year, when I got back from Texas last new years I just started feeling low, and the cutting started again, I’ve had four failed overdoses this year, so on new years I’ve been planning on <mod edit: resistance - method>. People tend to judge what they don’t understand….my psychologist thinks is due to the fact I was sexually abused as a child, and I lost me best friend at primary school, personally I think she’s full of shit. My biggest mistake was I shouldn’t have come back to England, I was happy in Texas; I was living with a family which were more like family than my own, sad when ye think of it.

and then he sent me this email

==========================================================
    I知 alive for now, as for my mum and dad, hell
    As for suicide notes, I知 going one better, I going to finish it on new years eve live on the internet for all to see, I知 going to give people a chance to see what they致e done to me, and to take stock of there own lives and make them think of how there treated, and how they treat other people, I知 going to do it via my webcam from my space I知 going to set up, so if ye online at that time, I invite you to come and watch
    please please help me i have mental health problems myself.

lov
    shelly

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Your friend has given a time as to when this is supposed to happen. That is a good thing for you. You have some time to try and get him to seek help. One of the easiet would be for you to tell him about SF. There are so many good people here that are willing to listen and give him advice, support and information. And you will need support too. It is difficult enough to deal with your own demons but trying to help a friend can only make your demons even bigger. You need to keep in touch too. We will support you through out this whole thing. Let your friend know how important he is to you and in your life. But most importantly, just let him know you care. Good luck and don't hesitate to drop in whenever you need a friend.

3. shelly1978

shelly1978 New Member

:please::please::nerves::no::sad::sad::sad: danny has canceled his email account what do i do :depressed:i dont know what to do i cant take this i cant get hold of him and he want lisen to me

4. dink

dink Well-Known Member

Can you contact him through his myspace account? But I agree that all you can do is tell him that you care. If it gets down toward new years and you really think that he is going to go through with it then you should probably contact his parents, the police, or his psychiatrist and tell them what he has said to you. He will be pissed but at least he would get some help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.