my voices tried to kill me

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by _Lily_, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i tried to kill myself i went to the train station stood there for hours voices controlling me
    but i didnt jump
    i went to the crisis team they didnt do anything i got to call my husband who called the police as i was missing for 4 hours
    went home my husband made an emergency drs appointment so i saw a dr who told me to use my PRNS and Valium
    this happened on Monday
    The voices keep on telling me i must die
    dont know why they didnt hospitalize me
    maybe am not worth helping
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are so worth helping and i think your doctor needs to be called and told the voices are still there and you need y our medication adjusted ok
  3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

they will not change my medication as they think my hearing voices and seeing things are due to stress they said that no amount of medication can help me i just need to deal with what is stressing me out
    Am waiting for "therapy "

to be honest i think its bullshit really fuck them and there agenda they that been bullshitting me for years to be forced to have this "Therapy " witch will programe me to kill people who fuck with the government
    sleeper cells
    if i get caught i have to indure torture and experiments they will denial all involvement so am fucked
    my husband dont agree with me he says am ill
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It sounds like you are heavily psychotic. I would suggest going to A&E and seeing the mental health liaison team. Your issues may still remain but if you get on the right medication to deal with the psychosis it will make your symptoms more bearable and may even get ride of the psychosis completely.
  5. pat1

pat1 Active Member

have you tried is very good for helping people with voices.i got voices in my head quite a lot but after I started clozapine they stopped nearly completely 99%.They tend to put people on it who don't get better on the other meds. the only downside which is very small is that you have to have regular blood tests as it can effect your immune system.its just an idea but it could be worth talking to a doctor about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.