1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Weight loss 09.05.10

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by xXxRNBxXx, May 16, 2010.

1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Right well this is very hard for me and i guess kinda really personal....

Please dont laugh or make fun or judge me in anyway as this is a big step for me to own up to this...

Ok so i wanna lose weight, well not so much weight but i guess what im trying to say is i want to drop a few dress sizes so i can be back to how i was before i got married to my violent husband... i wanna be back to ME. I also want to lose weight for one of my brothers as its his wedding in june next year. I want to look nice for it.

So yeah anyway I weighed myself last Sunday 09.05.10 and i was EXTREMELY SHOCKED to discover I weighed.......... 14.8 stone (I'm a size 14/16 atm, i wanna be a reasonable 12 which is what i use to be before i got married.). I mean where the fuck did all that weight come from !!! Arghhhhh well I guess one could say its a number of things.... Having a child and having sever depression and being in a violent relationship.

So I didnt wanna post this last week as didnt feel comfortable but I do now as all week ive cut back on my food loadssss and ive cut out unhealthy crap basically and ive just had a lovely shower and weighed myself again and guess what...............

:stars:

Ive lost 5lb in a week!

:stars:

Im going to try keep up with the diet as much as possible! And i'll post in here as much as i can throughout the week on my progress... Then every sunday ill post how much i have lost in the week...

So yeah here goes and :eek:) Wish me luck xxxx

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Well done you!!!! :stars:
    That's a brilliant start. Keep up the good work.

I lost quite a lot of weight last year, if I can help in any way or you want a chat to spur you on just drop me a pm.

Hazel

3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Great job! Losing weight feels so great and it's a great thing to do! I fully support you!

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

oh i meant to mention im now 14.3 stone... so yeah thats 5lb loss :eek:)

Thank you so much hazel that would be great *hug* xxx

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you so much its things like this i need to encourage me... i struggle so much with my weigh im up n down all the time i go through bad spells of starving myself as i struggle with food badly but im hoping if i try and do things proper this time it may be different xxx

6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

woohooo!!!
    way to go, rach! i'll be cheering you on the whole time :D keep up the good work hon :hug:

7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I support you fully and great that you lost 5lb, and in a healthy way !! :biggrin:
    So proud of you, keep it up honey, you can do it :hug:

8. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thanks Ester *hug* It was you who inspired me with your goal to not drink.

Although after today at work i think i may lose a fair few pounds this week i have just been sick at work for the last hour... i have got really bad pains in my tummy :( i really dont feel well...

Today I have had 2x Toast, 1x Low Fat yoghurt and a cheese salad muffin for dinner.

:( x

9. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

nice work

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im still doing well :eek:)

yesterday i have a jacket potatoe for my tea with salad.

Today i have had beans on toast for tea, and some crackers and a banana.

Im excited about weighing myself on sunday if i can hang in this week i think ill have a good week again :eek:) xxxx

11. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Congratulations on losing weight, sweetheart!!!:stars:
    :)
    I lost a whole lot of weight at the hospital, too.:IrishDoll:
    I wish you goodluck and success with your diet! :)

12. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you sooo much *hug*

Ps how much did you lose if you dont mind me asking? x

13. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Rachel I think you a beautiful the way you are, but of course I'm VERY proud of you to do this in your own, successful, healthy way.
    I continue to look up at you and know I ALWAYS love you x x x x x

14. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Nice job! :)

I have started to eat more healthy lately too. I gained a bunch of weight in my pregnancy and it isn't coming off like it should...8 years later..*cringe*

Your story is inspiring! :hamster:

15. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Awh thank you sooo much *hug*

I know that feeling i have a bit of a belly from my daughter too and thats nearly 6 years ago haha

Well i was craving chocolate and crisp soooooo bad before...

and

I DIDNT give in yeayyyy i went into the kitchen and made a salad/cous cous butty :D

xxx

16. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well today i've done badly.... but not badly as in i have eaten unhealthy things... i mean bad as in ive not eaten much... all i have had today is 2 weetebix for my breakfast... and ive just had a piece of toast... and i aint even felt hungry. I know thats not good and ill try harder tomorrow... I just dont wanna be this big anymore i wanna lose weight :( xx

17. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Right ok so it's been a while since i last updated this .... I guess i didnt want to get too addicted to weighing myself!

I got weighed today at the hospital and i weighed 13.5

So in total i have lost : 17lb since i started this in may :cheer:

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

well done!! :hug: You must be so proud XD Keep up the great work :)

19. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you so much Emma :hug: im starting to actually see the difference now in things i wear... then i laugh and think omg was i really that big haha! But i shall carry on... nurse told me tonight for my height etc i should be around 11 stone... fucking hell 3 and half to go lol x