My Weight loss 09.05.10

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by xXxRNBxXx, May 16, 2010.

1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Right well this is very hard for me and i guess kinda really personal....

Please dont laugh or make fun or judge me in anyway as this is a big step for me to own up to this...

Ok so i wanna lose weight, well not so much weight but i guess what im trying to say is i want to drop a few dress sizes so i can be back to how i was before i got married to my violent husband... i wanna be back to ME. I also want to lose weight for one of my brothers as its his wedding in june next year. I want to look nice for it.

So yeah anyway I weighed myself last Sunday 09.05.10 and i was EXTREMELY SHOCKED to discover I weighed.......... 14.8 stone (I'm a size 14/16 atm, i wanna be a reasonable 12 which is what i use to be before i got married.). I mean where the fuck did all that weight come from !!! Arghhhhh well I guess one could say its a number of things.... Having a child and having sever depression and being in a violent relationship.

So I didnt wanna post this last week as didnt feel comfortable but I do now as all week ive cut back on my food loadssss and ive cut out unhealthy crap basically and ive just had a lovely shower and weighed myself again and guess what...............

Ive lost 5lb in a week!

Im going to try keep up with the diet as much as possible! And i'll post in here as much as i can throughout the week on my progress... Then every sunday ill post how much i have lost in the week...

So yeah here goes and :eek:) Wish me luck xxxx
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Well done you!!!! :stars:
    That's a brilliant start. Keep up the good work.

I lost quite a lot of weight last year, if I can help in any way or you want a chat to spur you on just drop me a pm.

3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Great job! Losing weight feels so great and it's a great thing to do! I fully support you!
  4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

oh i meant to mention im now 14.3 stone... so yeah thats 5lb loss :eek:)

Thank you so much hazel that would be great *hug* xxx
  5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you so much its things like this i need to encourage me... i struggle so much with my weigh im up n down all the time i go through bad spells of starving myself as i struggle with food badly but im hoping if i try and do things proper this time it may be different xxx
  6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

way to go, rach! i'll be cheering you on the whole time :D keep up the good work hon :hug:
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I support you fully and great that you lost 5lb, and in a healthy way !! :biggrin:
    So proud of you, keep it up honey, you can do it :hug:
  8. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thanks Ester *hug* It was you who inspired me with your goal to not drink.

Although after today at work i think i may lose a fair few pounds this week i have just been sick at work for the last hour... i have got really bad pains in my tummy :( i really dont feel well...

Today I have had 2x Toast, 1x Low Fat yoghurt and a cheese salad muffin for dinner.

:( x
  9. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

nice work
  10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im still doing well :eek:)

yesterday i have a jacket potatoe for my tea with salad.

Today i have had beans on toast for tea, and some crackers and a banana.

Im excited about weighing myself on sunday if i can hang in this week i think ill have a good week again :eek:) xxxx
  11. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Congratulations on losing weight, sweetheart!!!:stars:
    I lost a whole lot of weight at the hospital, too.:IrishDoll:
    I wish you goodluck and success with your diet! :)
  12. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you sooo much *hug*

Ps how much did you lose if you dont mind me asking? x
  13. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Rachel I think you a beautiful the way you are, but of course I'm VERY proud of you to do this in your own, successful, healthy way.
    I continue to look up at you and know I ALWAYS love you x x x x x
  14. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Nice job! :)

I have started to eat more healthy lately too. I gained a bunch of weight in my pregnancy and it isn't coming off like it should...8 years later..*cringe*

Your story is inspiring! :hamster:
  15. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Awh thank you sooo much *hug*

I know that feeling i have a bit of a belly from my daughter too and thats nearly 6 years ago haha

Well i was craving chocolate and crisp soooooo bad before...

I DIDNT give in yeayyyy i went into the kitchen and made a salad/cous cous butty :D

16. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well today i've done badly.... but not badly as in i have eaten unhealthy things... i mean bad as in ive not eaten much... all i have had today is 2 weetebix for my breakfast... and ive just had a piece of toast... and i aint even felt hungry. I know thats not good and ill try harder tomorrow... I just dont wanna be this big anymore i wanna lose weight :( xx
  17. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Right ok so it's been a while since i last updated this .... I guess i didnt want to get too addicted to weighing myself!

I got weighed today at the hospital and i weighed 13.5

So in total i have lost : 17lb since i started this in may :cheer:
  18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done!! :hug: You must be so proud XD Keep up the great work :)
  19. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you so much Emma :hug: im starting to actually see the difference now in things i wear... then i laugh and think omg was i really that big haha! But i shall carry on... nurse told me tonight for my height etc i should be around 11 stone... fucking hell 3 and half to go lol x