My wife is still dead.. now what???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by rnv907, Aug 19, 2007.

1. rnv907

rnv907 Member

It's been seven years now..at wht point does this get better?

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry for your loss :( Have you tried therapy? I know that when my Dad died my Mom and I both went to therapy and although it didn't help me much, it really got her through it, and now she is happily married to a wonderful man. All I can say is that it takes a different amount of time for everyone, but it DOES get better. I am so sorry for your pain.

3. rnv907

rnv907 Member

I got envolved with a person that was bi-polar afterwards and couldn't even keep her happy. This is too much back to back. I'm not even any good for for my daughter.. what's the use... at least she'll get two SSI checks..

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Again, I'm sorry for your situation and your loss. I wish I had something valuable to say, but I'm afraid I don't.

peanut, it won't always get better. It cannot always even get better. If you truly loved the person, it won't get better. I already said this in the other thread, but I'm just really bothered seeing all these lies about how things always can and even WILL get better, when it obviously isn't true, for everyone. Probably, this post of mine will be edited, due to this stupid forums assholish rules on pro-life for each and every person out there. It angers me greatly.

5. rnv907

rnv907 Member

You know.. I fell in love again with someone that I again could not fix....If I leave here will my daughter ok you think?

6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i think it would really hurt her , especially if you are really close..

i didnt have that close a relationship with my dad , still dont cause he doesnt even know who i am at times but i did with someone else who was like a dad to me , a real honest dad , but he and his wife took off and had no reguard to me or my feelings and it hurt so basically they are dead to me

well what am i saying really? if you two are close then yes it would hurt her i would think

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

No, your daughter wouldn't be okay. She would be loosing her dad, and that's surely not something you want to put her through is it?