My wife wants a divorce

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thisworld, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisworld

thisworld New Member

I haven't been here in a long time...but i need help. I have been married for 4 years and

Me and my wife have been having problem having a baby. We have gone to the doctor for 2 years..and be trying. That put alot of stress on the relationship.

I brought a house last year...i borrowed money from my dad and a little from my wife. The house is under my name. She was paying everything while i was paying for fixing the house and paying off my dad. Well now she want her name on the house..she doesn't feel right that she was paying for everything. I was just shock....she suggest that I pay for the property tax and any fixing in the house and she pays for everything else. I didn't go for that.

So on Tuesday...when I was at work..she went to our house and took her furniture and stuff and left me. I am so depress and sad and I want to kill myself. I can't believe she is throwing away 4 years of our life.

Let me tell you something... leave you with a house alone and you being alone. I am miserable...i need help.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You need to talk to her and come to a compromise.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Have you been able to talk to her at all since this happened, to see if she's willing to consider trying to work things out?

I'm sorry for what you're going through. Please keep talking here. My PM box is always open if you want to talk/vent.

4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, ((TW)). I know that there are probably many layers to this story, but is there any reason you don't want to put her name on the house? If I'm not mistaken, since you are married, that house is half hers by default anyway. And it sounds like she has done her part to make owning that home possible. Please don't read my feedback as a lack of sympathy for your dilemma. It just seems to me that a compromise is necessary to show her that you want to save your marriage. I wonder if by refusing to budge on your position, you are also throwing away your marriage.

No matter what the outcome, know that you are among friends here. Please continue to post and please count me among your many friends here.

Sending hugs and friendship...T :console:

5. thisworld

thisworld New Member

I tired to comprise...but she doesn't want to even talk to me..and when i did comprise..she said was too late..i feel so sad...angry and depress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.