my wolf came back

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Ritsu, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

Last night my wolf came back to me I was so afraid I had lost him I was so afraid he was broken forever but last night he came back to me he screamed he howled and he told me that we may of lost our soul mate but she would not want us to go yet she wants us to live for her too and too make her proud I am so happy to have this part of my self back I am starting to become me again I guess I am writing this to say that after my attempt I now know that I was not meant too go.

So I will now move on to something else my new goals I plan to get my books published with in the next year I would also like to visit the country my kitty feel in love with and see why she loved it so much and last but not least I plan if my books do well I would like to start a charity to set up crises centers in places where there are none I believe these goals are doable they are things which will make her proud and they are things I believe I can accomplish with the time I have left.

2. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

My best, most sincere wishes to you, Ritsu. I hope your dreams come true.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Am glad your attempt failed and even more glad to see you so positive and forward looking :smile:
    Hope the book does well so you can put some of your plans into action.
    What's it about?

4. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

thank you rocket and terry I am writing 3 books 2 which are fiction and my blog for them is in the creative writing one is a vampire detective story and the other is a pirate story as my partner always wanted to be a pirate so she got the lead and the third is going to be about my experiences what led me to my choices and the after effects my new coping methods and ways to help others in similar situations.

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

if you can channel that writing it would be amazing
    you have talent and ability for writing
    great insight as well
    and a good and kind heart

***hugs***

and thank you for everything

6. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

*hug you are very very welcome Kali you are worth it so very worth it.

7. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Good news Ritsu - I'll have to check out your writing as I've dabbled myself and know a few writers also.

Its funny how life works out sometimes. This shows that we often go through a storm before we see some calm.

My regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.