My words don't help anyone here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I don't really think I'm any help to anyone on here:sad: ,I don't feel I have the same influence as other people do.And also it's not so good me trying to tell other's to go on when I'm not really wanting to and don't think I'll be here for alot longer myself:sad:.I don't want people to tell me otherwise I'm not upset by this and don't want sympathy just letting you all know.:sad:
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

It depends on what you mean by help. It really lifts my mood if someone here just says hello to me. Still I won't try and persuade you one way or the other so here's just my general thoughts on the subject.

I know I can't really help people. A person very close to me once said "You know you can't help me" and the only thing I could honestly reply was "I know". In the end I couldn't help them but they knew that I cared about them and that in itself meant a lot.

However, I hate feeling so useless, it's really painful being close to people and only being able to offer so little. Much of it feels hypocritical too (when I'm in a good mood I say positive things and when my mood changes I keep quiet, so it feels like I'm lying both to myself and to others),

What is odd though is that if I read a thread and even if it's two people arguing about something, that can actually make me think about my life and even help me, even though they had no intention of doing so. Life can be so strange.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2007
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Your words have been much help to me. :smile:
    I'm here if you need me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.