my world just broke

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

About an hour ago I found my cat Nutmeg dying at the side of the road. She'd been hit by a car and I heard it happen. They didn't stop, didn't even slow down. She was still alive when I found her and I stroked her head until she died. Then I woke the whole neighbourhood up by screaming. And my mum found me in the road holding my cat and rocking back and forth. That cat meant so much to me, for so long she was the only thing I lived for. She'd sit on my lap when I was sad and sleep on my bed all night, and when I wasn't home she'd stand in the middle of my room and meow. I loved my cat so fucking much, it's not fair that some idiot breaking the speed limit took something so wonderful away without even noticing.

I'll get through this, but right now I feel so broken.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:mad: for the assholes that did that.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: for mals and :hug:

im so sorry hun
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I can relate. I can relate to this so fucking much that I know the pain you are in and my heart goes out to you.

I don't have any words that can make it better, but I can tell you that my PM box is open any time you need it.

I'm so so sorry Mal.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Lost my cat Psalm the same damn way:sad:
    So very very Sorry Mally... :sad:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, i really don't know what i can say. But i DO know how you feel.

Ima kick the twat who did it right where it hurts :mad:

*sending you millions and millions of hugs*

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Sending lots of hugs your way mate ...

I'm here if you ever need an ear or hug :) :hug:

Hang in there :hug:
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry to hear that Mal :sad: :sad:

Stupid dickhead who did that! :sad:

I'm really sorry Mal, reading that just brought tears to my eyes :cry:

Many many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
  8. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

9. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear about Nutmeg Mal. :hug:
  10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Nutmeg. Thank God you were there to hold him in his last moments. I'm sure he was very comforted by that, and I believe it was no accident that you were there for him :(
  12. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that, Mal. :hug:

I'm here if you need an ear.
  13. I'm going to cry man. Every day I worry that my cat will meet a similar end-we live close to a busy street-because he likes to follow me. One day he came to the bank down the alley as I was going there. I had to carry him home. Man how I will never drive a motor vehicle. I couldn't live with myself if I accidently even hit anything living. I'm so glad to hear you say you'll get through this... I really don't know if I ever could, were it me in your shoes. :sad: