My wrists hang low and drip blood like the rain...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BlackDeath, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackDeath

BlackDeath Member

There is no point in life.
    I dont feel pain when it is the only thing i have ever felt. Blood flows out of my veins as onto the table where i pointless type out my feelings onto a suicide forum. Is there not anyone out there who can help me?

The only thing that gets me is the herpes that hang off my gonads, my only girlfriend dumped me because i was too "dark" and "emo" for them. Emo is such a sterotypical word that cuts deep into my heart. Now love only comes from men who are desperate and seeking a "good time"

Can someone explain to me what i have to do to stay alive, i need some friends...
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

We are here for you for a start. Perhaps you should go to a hospital for now.
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

we are here for you :arms:

i sincerely hope you are on your way to a hospital right now. please dont let your self bleed into unconsciousness.
    if u ever need to talk we're here for you :hug:
  4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

The title of your post is fairly emo.
  5. Tara

Tara Guest

kinda *thinks* seems kinda like a lyric to me!

but i wouldnt take the "emo" comment to heart. Its over used and exaggerated. these days you're an emo if you have long hair (boys) like to wear skinny jeans, or are depressed!

Im depressed, but im not an emo! :dry:
  6. LostMyMind

7. BlackDeath

BlackDeath Member

thanks guys for your help. I placed my wrists <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - triggering>. Bleeding stopped immidiately once the process was finished. If only my heart could be felt by others that understand me. Although people never understand me.

I feel as if it is a hopeless situation, if i go to the hospital i'll be kept within those traped walls and consealed to a medical bed. How is that going to help me? Help
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2007
  8. Tara

Tara Guest

:blink: what? didnt that hurt?

You are not in a hopeless situation, theres hope for everyone.
    For a start it would help you stop hurting yourself. couldnt you say it was an accident and just get help at the ER? i dont know ive never been in the situation.

Im sure there must be people on here who have gone through the same as you, maybe they'll be around shortly and let you know what they did. give you tips, give you hope.

:hug: please stay safe.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  9. BlackDeath

BlackDeath Member

pain doesnt hurt when it is the only thing you have ever felt. It is sad when you keep refreshing every 5 seconds wating for a reply.
  10. BlackDeath

BlackDeath Member

You made me cry, i am actually feeling emotion because of you, all of this stored up pain is coming free, but I dont know how to control this. Help, I might go even more insane that what i already am.
  11. BlackDeath

BlackDeath Member

Why do these people mock me? I have been waiting for serious help for days which have turned into painful weeks. I hope someone out there will see my cry out for help. Some resent updates is that i was in a hospital called Banksia. It was a like strict civil jail where everyone went by the same timeline. Meals were boring and my weight has dropped. "Teachers" all had weird accents and it was impossible to understand them. The look on their faces scared me as i ahve been scarred for life.

Someone help me, i dont want to go back there to that hell hole...
  12. LostMyMind

I take it this thread is some type of joke.
  13. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I do not think the whole thread is just two of the people who have been responding to it. Do not worry about the ones that was deleted just focus on the one who started the thread. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  14. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Bro, I know how you feel, although it may be for different reasons. I'm currently going through the same feelings you are. I know it's hard but you have to keep going, we both do, we can't give up just because these pricks treat us like crap. Why give them so much power? Those bastards are gonna get what they deserve someday, karmas a bitch!!!

I promise you, things WILL get better for you. Just please stick around and don't do anything drastic. Just try to relax, take a few deep breaths if you have to.

PM or IM me if you would like to talk more

good luck, and take care of yourself :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.