My youth was wasted on being fat and ugly

Angel38

I have health issues too, not just depression. I used to be a lot more active until my body started breaking down. I used to love dancing, but now I struggle just to do my damn job every day. By the time my shift is over, I'm so worn out and in so much pain that I can barely walk. Every time I attempt to do any exercise, I just end up injuring myself worse because my body mechanics are awkward as hell. Sorry that I don't have the money or the free time to get physical therapy, or numerous surgeries, or whatever you are about to suggest.

This is why I hate talking about specific issues. Everyone suggests bullshit that I physically or financially can't do because they don't know the full story. Even if I wrote a full essay detailing everything wrong with me to try and avoid that, I would still get these suggestions because nobody would read the whole thing. They would just assume I'm lazy and tell me to do things that would put me in more pain

No need to defend yourself. May I have a suggestion: have a look at Feldenkrais exercises (this is not to get fit, but to improve coordination and lift pain) first, and when you feel better you may try some easy yoga. Yoga with Adriene on Youtube is very popular with easier and more difficult yoga classes.

No need to defend yourself. May I have a suggestion: have a look at Feldenkrais exercises (this is not to get fit, but to improve coordination and lift pain) first, and when you feel better you may try some easy yoga. Yoga with Adriene on Youtube is very popular with easier and more difficult yoga classes.
Apparently I do need to defend myself because my reasons for feeling like this are never good enough for people. I'll look into the exercises you suggested, but even simple exercises and yoga have been tough for me in the past

Angel38

Apparently I do need to defend myself because my reasons for feeling like this are never good enough for people. I'll look into the exercises you suggested, but even simple exercises and yoga have been tough for me in the past
See, I am not your physio therapist, but try to help. Have a look, see if you can do them, they are also supposed to reduce stress level. If body is doing well, our mind is doing better. Also, there is a good saying: whatever other people think of you it is their business! :- )

Sasha misty

I have health issues too, not just depression. I used to be a lot more active until my body started breaking down. I used to love dancing, but now I struggle just to do my damn job every day. By the time my shift is over, I'm so worn out and in so much pain that I can barely walk. Every time I attempt to do any exercise, I just end up injuring myself worse because my body mechanics are awkward as hell. Sorry that I don't have the money or the free time to get physical therapy, or numerous surgeries, or whatever you are about to suggest.

This is why I hate talking about specific issues. Everyone suggests bullshit that I physically or financially can't do because they don't know the full story. Even if I wrote a full essay detailing everything wrong with me to try and avoid that, I would still get these suggestions because nobody would read the whole thing. They would just assume I'm lazy and tell me to do things that would put me in more pain
I totally understand Kitty. I was badly bullied for being very tall at school and was called names and spat at on a daily basis. As a result I’ve never felt as feminine as other girls, and even now I build up a huge fear of going out because I’m always expecting someone to mention my height (I’m 6”1) even at the age I am now I still measure myself on a regular basis through fear that I may start growing again. Some people still feel they have the right to make cruel jokes about it, disregarding any hurt I might feel. To be honest with you it has destroyed my life because I’m not mentally strong enough to handle looking so different. If there was a diet to lose height I would have done it years ago! Please keep us updated with your situation Kitty. I know it may feel pointless because no one can wave a magic wand, but something someone says to you might just give you a light at the end of the tunnel. Sending you love and hugs Kitty💕xxx

I totally understand Kitty. I was badly bullied for being very tall at school and was called names and spat at on a daily basis. As a result I’ve never felt as feminine as other girls, and even now I build up a huge fear of going out because I’m always expecting someone to mention my height (I’m 6”1) even at the age I am now I still measure myself on a regular basis through fear that I may start growing again. Some people still feel they have the right to make cruel jokes about it, disregarding any hurt I might feel. To be honest with you it has destroyed my life because I’m not mentally strong enough to handle looking so different. If there was a diet to lose height I would have done it years ago! Please keep us updated with your situation Kitty. I know it may feel pointless because no one can wave a magic wand, but something someone says to you might just give you a light at the end of the tunnel. Sending you love and hugs Kitty💕xxx
I've never been comfortable in my own body so I get where you're coming from. It took a really long time to even consider that I might be trans, or at least non binary. Basically I'm stuck in the body of a 6' balding fat man and desperately wish I was a petite cute girl so I could be treated the way I'd like to be.

As for updates, I'm currently trying to improve my mobility and started taking vitamins. Hopefully there is some kind of physical improvement, but with my foot still injured and my knees/hip being worn out, I doubt that any real weight loss can happen since working out is next to impossible. Even if by some miracle I manage to lose weight, I still can't do anything about my face, hair, and gender without significant financial improvement

Sasha misty

I've never been comfortable in my own body so I get where you're coming from. It took a really long time to even consider that I might be trans, or at least non binary. Basically I'm stuck in the body of a 6' balding fat man and desperately wish I was a petite cute girl so I could be treated the way I'd like to be.

As for updates, I'm currently trying to improve my mobility and started taking vitamins. Hopefully there is some kind of physical improvement, but with my foot still injured and my knees/hip being worn out, I doubt that any real weight loss can happen since working out is next to impossible. Even if by some miracle I manage to lose weight, I still can't do anything about my face, hair, and gender without significant financial improvement
Yes. I completely understand. What your doing right now with your vitamins and trying to help yourself with mobility is fantastic Kitty,because that’s self care. That means there’s hope for self love which will eventually help your self esteem, even if it’s only a little bit. You’ll eventually feel a sense of relief from the self loathing that is soul destroying. It’s a shame I don’t listen to my own advice more! Put yourself first Kitty. You are worth it. xxx

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00