**** myself tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Enough is enough. I want no more to do with this world. No more to do with this joke.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Re: I'm hanging myself tomorrow

What's happened to bring this on?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Darkrider, what happened? :sad:

4. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I fell out with my parents again because i get irritable. She had a go at me but they'll never understand. No one will ever understand. Gone from a quiet day to a shitty one once again. It's time to face facts living is just a catalyst for my problems. Sod it all.

5. Petal

Don't leave darkrider. Do you live with your parents? If so, is there any way you can move out? I know how annoying parents can be..perhaps telling them how you feel would help a bit :hug:

6. Petal

Darrkider, could you please edit the title.It's kind of triggering. :hug:

7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey I'm in the same situation...I was planning to do it last night, and I fight with my parents all the time. If you want to pm me, I'm around for the rest of the evening and the night. You don't have to, but I'm here if you do :hug: I don't think you should kill yourself, are you in contact with a therapist or doctor of some sort, because they can help you. You're not alone anyway, even if it feels so right now.

8. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Perhaps going to hospital will help. I have no experience, but plan on going before I try another attempt. Talking with a therapist as ripper said can always help.

9. Petal

Thanks for editing the title. I appreciate it :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.