Myspace is dangerous for relationships

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BlondRedHead, Jul 25, 2009.

1. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

So my cousin and I are best friends and his fiance I have known since kindergarten. So I am in the wedding and all but they fight soooo much. Like everyday is this huge fight and they are always calling me for advice. A few months ago they had this threesome and now he can't get over it blah blah blah, she told me when he came to see me "Get him laid, maybe if he has another girl he will forgive me". Of course I do not do it and really I think she is only half serious.

So I posted on my myspace some photos from a party the other night and my cousin comments on this one chick and how she is funky and asks who she is (the girl sports pink hair and has like 8 facial piercings) so I wrote him back saying...

"This is that slutty girl that's married to Avery, she cheated on him with Tom and Scott. Maybe she'll give you a freebe the next time you come down ;)"

Now I have told stories about this girl to my cousin n the fiance before, how she is dirty etc.

I get home from work and I have an email from the fiance saying she logged onto his profile and came across my note. Wanted to know what he has been saying, saying she is thinking of leaving him and taking the kids and then going off on me for trying to get him to cheat on her behind her back. She says I am out of the wedding and wont take my calls. I wrote her back explaining but this is all BS. My cousin is like, I knew u were joking but she wont listen.

I hate myspace and snoopers and drama.

Ugh, hopefully she reads my email and this will all be over tomorrow.

Night.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope she comes to her senses too and things calm down for you. If not well you know you didn't do anything wrong and she will eventually see this. take care let us know how you are doing okay

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Quote:
    I hate myspace and snoopers and drama.

I totally agree. It's the main reason I stay away from sites like Myspace and Facebook. I hate the drama and the people trying to get up in your business.

I hope everything works out okay for you!!

4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I'm with ya.

5. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

This should make you happy, if they are that crazy and that insecure in that relationship it sounds like it would do them both good to split up... I hate drama, but even moreso I hate people that seem to destroy every relationship they come across with their insecurity.

6. Adam_D

Adam_D Well-Known Member

Thank goodness I'm not the only one to think this about myspace. That place is heavily polluted with arrogance and other forms of negativity.

7. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

Thank you all for responding. I was so upset but luckily her and I talked it out. Still hate myspace though! :)