Mysterious Beings, the male counterpart.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FullMoon, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullMoon

FullMoon Member

So its finally over, I dont know how many people read the thread I made about a girl I had feeling for coming to visit me but its over now and this is what I have to say about it. I completely dont understand women and I want you all to read the conversation I had with my friend on yahoo.

MaTT: i guess its just me..and the way i am..but..my mindset..from past experiences...i think all girls..are evil psycho bitches...that mess with you for fun

MaTT: let me use tia for example

MaTT: and i'm not saying this is what she is...this is just the way i think..so i dont get hurt..or let people in

MaTT: you guys had something goin before she moved...pretty good relationship..there was a slight chance that she might move back...but everybody knew in the back of their minds that she wasnt..even if they didnt see it right away..i mean..your not surprised she didnt move back...and her friends ..that are girls..are gonna keep in touch with her..but girls..they get caught up with life..and move on..and if she comes back great...but if they never see her again..thats life..it happens..

MaTT: tia knows this...and she doesnt want to be forgotten..so she grabs ahold of you..your her link to here....to her friends here...your her way of not being forgotten..your her way of still being able to cause drama here...cause girls like to cause drama

MaTT: cause they're all evil

MaTT: so she grabbed ahold of you

MaTT: she toy'd with your heart...kinda like a cat...playing with something

I never even thought of it that way, but its an eye opener....and I also have my reasons for thinking this is true. The reason im posting this however is to see what people have to say about it. Both men and women. Then I guess Ill go from there.

2. Jawa

Jawa Guest

Women will only treat you well/respect you if they want to, it is not something they feel inclined to do. I know we women are stereotyped as these Motherly creatures, but believe me, we're only nice to people if we want to be.

Take it as a lesson in life and move on. *hugs*

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think what you describe could be anyone. It does not have to be just women that behave this way. I have seen my share of arrogance in both men and women.

4. FullMoon

FullMoon Member

Well, Im not gonna say only women do this type of thing but what I will say is that people should be more careful about what they say to someone and if they dont mean it they shouldnt say it at all. If you feel like someone is getting to close, dont try to be "nice" just let them know how you feel so you dont end up ruining someones life or something. I just thought this would make for a good eye openers to people of all ends of this type of situation. And something like this can be done conscientiously, which is why you really should think before you say! But I meant no offense to anyone, I just thought it'd make something good to read about about..maybe i put this is the wrong forum area, im just used to posting here lol.

5. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

ive only met one nice woman in my entire life. im only 19 but still GOD DAMN there are few nice ones. she was at my career school (in high school i would go 1/2 day for normal classes then a bus would take me and some others to our specific "career" classes) her dad was a carnie and her mom was also weird but i dont remember why....maybe only poor women are nice? makes sense to me :)

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

In my opinon, don't define a sex. It's like defineing all people in a religion. If you have this general opinon of women you're going to start off with that generalised opinon when you meet women, instead of simply starting off with the individual. You'll miss out on great people, and possibly hurt relationships because you think, deep down inside, this person is this... n honestly.. defineing an individual is fkn bad news.

In my opinon people come to these conclusions because of the crowd they are around, and eventually assume that the normal behavior of this crowd is the normal behavior of all assosicated with that crowd no matter where they are.

Sometimes when things happen to people so much, maybe it is because they are doing something that attracts or produces those responces. Sometimes people are quick to define others when the situations that repetitively happen are due to their own ways and not the ways of others. (kind of a dangerous concept, but it can and can not apply. like everything, it's unique to the individual situation, no matter how many situations there are)

It's good to be able to identify certain things people use. People use their traits, and it's good to be aware to the potential of each sex. But classifiying that potential as a front running part of every member of that sex is wrong. It's the works of closeing your eyes to life and seeing what you wish to see.

I ramble..

Jus read this n let it sink in. It rings the truth.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2007
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree with you Blake. Well stated.

8. flclempire

i agree that generalizations arent great, but it almost seems to be the nature of women to use men as a crutch in hard times or to leach off of their moolah, just like its common nature for men to use women for just sex and if they have a domination complex they use them to feel superior. im just saying its true that not all women are like that, but don't go thinking the majority are good because common sense says otherwise.

9. Cluster

Cluster Active Member

I dont think all women are evil. I'm a woman and I would never toy with somebody's heart, I am very empathetic. In love I only consider whats going on in my partners head, and I do anything to try and make them happy.
    I too have a dark and slight feeling that the opposite sex (in my case male) are 'evil'. I have these dark fears of them, but I hide the fears and dont let them show and i dont cancel them out my life.

In time you will be free from this girl and you will be able to open your heart out to new lovers. Not all girls are evil, there are those that care, all you need it patience to find them.

10. FullMoon

FullMoon Member

Well I have dealt with only a few women...but the one i really open up to and let inside is the one who ends up playing with me. I dont 100 percent agree with my friend but in many cases ive seen the girl is uninterested once you fall for her and try to take it to the next level if there is someone better around. Not many guys have responded to this post so im guessing i just have bad luck or something. Im not too sure if its actually me cause I dont see how it could be that way. It could of possibly just been her, but I thought i was taking all the right steps in order to not get hurt...but it didnt hurt too much since i anticipated it..so its all good! i do like reading the post however, gets me thinking more openly.

11. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Well of course generalisations aren't great and you are making pretty broad statements about people's gender even with the "Women use men as a crutch for money and Men use women for sex and look down on them"
    This is a very ignorant and misogynistic statement and I'm sure that I am not the only one to take offense to it.
    Just because a few people are a certain way doesn't make the billions of members of females and males who arent like that the minority.

Full moon don't let one person or a few people ruin your views on relationships. When you open your heart up to someone there is always that risk of them not returning the feelings. Sometimes people aren't right for you and become disinterested both males and females.
    If you go into a relationship thinking that women are 'evil' than more than likely you won't attract the kind of woman who you can have a healthy/lasting relationship with.

12. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Some women do that, and some do not. We all take a chance when we give our hearts to someone.

Personally I have found it easier and much more satisfying to give your heart out over the net. Because then you know that the person is around you to be around you. And the person wants to be in your life. As where in real life, I have noticed that people like affection and will stick with others to get it.

I am sorry that happened to you. But for every evil psycho bitch out there. There is at least one good one. The problem is finding them.

13. poison

poison Well-Known Member

Harsh... I don't view people as "Women" and "Men." I view them as humans. All humans are capable of loving, they just all do it in different ways.

14. flclempire

did u actually just say that only a few ppl are like that?..... where the crap do you live, i need to get in on this "only a few not decent ppl" thing. ppl like u set my skin ablaze, always thinking the best in ppl. surely ur not calling me ignorant for basing cautions on my life's experiences?

15. Well, the one month with Cynthia, her breaking up with me, has caused me to have several nights of horrible dreams, last night's being about me wanting to suicide while I'm in a grocery store, then having a bunch of mysterious shoppers approach me, them turning out to be social workers trying to take me away, with me crying about my issues, including about Cynthia. If a woman is powerful enough to hurt a man like this, or worse, then I'd say it's too risky to get involved in a relationship. If I knew I could easily be happy without being in a relationship, and was, then I'd never want to be in a relationship again. The issue is, I want a relationship, still do, despite what Cynthia did to me.

16. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

"If you look for the bad in people, expecting to find it, you surely will." Abraham Lincoln

The vast majority of people, imo, are decent, it's just that the bad ones make so much more 'noise' that they are noticed more.

just my opinion

least

17. Jawa

Jawa Guest

You say that, and yet I don't believe you. :laugh:

The topic of this thread was of faults in people, so I was discussing faults. Each sex has it's own good qaulities about it, and there are certain behaviors women exhibit that are positive. A quick biology lesson will teach you that males and females have different levels of different types of hormones in their blood and different brain chemistry to the opposite sex. Therefore there are going to be more noticable differences between men and womens behavior. E.g. men have higher levels of testosterone present in their blood than most women, so naturally men tend to be more aggressive than women. That's a fault. My point is, we may have ideals, and I'm not trying to attack your core values here, but please understand that there are differences and similarities between men and women, that is a fact. :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  18. poison

poison Well-Known Member

Yeah, I do know that, but my values are to treat people as human, not men or women. Of course, if I'm trying to get a girl, I'm going to be flirting. :tongue: But I do know that it's a fact that men and women are different in many biological ways. I just try to treat people as people, not as a gender. I have a girlfriend, and I've been with her for three and half months, so I know a little about women behavior. The biggest thing I've noticed is that I know some guys who are sensitive, but girls are just very sensitive. Even if you joke about something, it can still really hurt them. But, I don't know why you don't believe me. Not to mention, spilling out their emotions for them is not easy and they deal with hurt somewhat differently than men. I think I do a pretty good job of treating people for what they are, but I mean... I try. :laugh:

19. Jawa

Jawa Guest

There is a difference between a stereotype and a stereotype used as discrimination.

I am not a person to be easily swayed by persuasion towards emotion. A better tactic when debating with me would be the reasoning approach - using reason and logic (e.g. figures and studies, rather than personal experiences which tend to be biased). How you treat people and what they actually are like are two different things. I am not imposing beliefs on how to treat people - how you go about that is up to you. I am just discussing differences between genders - not your core values. ^_^

I don't know you and how you go about your way to treat people isn't my business. If behaving a certain way makes you feel good, then I'm glad for you. But I also have my own ways with people/situations in the world and that should be respected.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.