mystery lights over england

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkz

A "spectacular" display of dozens of UFOs has been reported in the skies over the West Midlands.

Out of this world? The lights that appeared over Halesowen

Eyewitnesses told Sky News that up to 70 bright circular objects could be seen near Halesowen.
Stunned residents watched in disbelief, convinced they were viewing an extra-terrestrial spectacle.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Mystery-UFO-Lights-Over-Halesowen-In-the-Midlands/Article/200812315187546?f=rss&DCMP=KNC-SkyTicker1

:dry:

Reminds me of a quite fantastic transmission between a Welsh police officer and the radio operator regarding a UFO in Newport, Wales...

Went something like:
Radio Op: ''Mr Williams has reported in, to say that there is a big white thing in the sky, just at the top of the hill near his house. Can you take a look?''
Officer: ''Yup.''
R/O, a few mins later: ''Did you get a look at the object?''
Officer: ''It was the moon.''

-smirk-

me1

Has anyone noticed how frequent these sightings are becoming? Like -someone- wants us to believe in aliens really badly?

Spikey

Funny enough, I was standing in Shortlands in Kent the other day waiting for a bus and I saw something peculiar going over the sky, too fast for a plane. Was about 4pm, so just getting dark. Was odd. Only just remembered it.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
did you read the follow up story? it turned out to be a primary school letting off christmas lights or something:laugh:

JBird

I took a random picture of the moon the other night, was sick of everyone taking pictures of the sky and going "UFO! UFO!" my pic of the moon looks like a ufo but its just glare.

LenaLunacy

I will never rule out aliens. It' would be foolish of us to assume we are the only people populating this world. But i don't think that these display of lights are 'aliens'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00