n00b

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RickDeckard, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickDeckard

RickDeckard New Member

Hey, I'm new. I'm in high school and a girl doesn't like me and I have homework and I don't want to do anything with my life and I'm sad :(. I like comic books and Dungeons and Dragons :/. I play guitar...ugh

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rick and welcome to the forums!! Did you actually ask the girl out? Sorry school isn't treating you too well, school for a lot of people is not the best time of their lives. You are young, can get help and recover from this. Reach out to someone, is there a counsellor in the school?

Much caring, Petal :purplepetals:

3. RickDeckard

RickDeckard New Member

She has a bf. I told the girl I was feeling suicidal once when I was slightly intoxicated :p. Does that count?

4. Clemens

Clemens Member

In my experience the worst thing you can do is infatuate yourself with a girl you are not in contact with. Music romanticizes that kind of intention but real love comes from personal interaction. Not what our mind makes up as potential interaction. Let go of the girl and focus on the girls you have in your life. Beware of what your mind makes up as "What could/should be".

5. RickDeckard

RickDeckard New Member

It's not like I've never met her. She's like my best friend. We don't hang out much anymore because she spends all her time with her bf though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.