Naaaaaht doing too hot

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by closertolove, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

I quit cutting for a while, but I've recently started back up again. I keep telling myself it's just the stress of college apps and recruiting and everyone freaking out at once, but I can't keep providing excuses for myself. But cutting's the only way that I can release the negativity and be happy... any help here?
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

You could try seeing cutting in a negative light? I started to use the rubber band trick. Whenever I felt like cutting I'd ping the band really hard against my wrist until the urge left me.
    It doesn't work for everybody but it's definitely worth a try and you'll be left without scars and risk of infection.
  3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

One young Lady on the bank handle lot of money and papers. One day she died without knowing reason. They found out she died because she put the rubber band always on same place on her hand waiting for she need it again after couple of minutes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  4. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

thats awful. i've put rubber bands around my thumb since they're too tight on my wrists, in case i need them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.