Nakur for president xD

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Nakur, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakur

Nakur Guest

Would you vote for me? =P

2. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Depends on what you offer, whacky naky.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't vote.....not even registerd....so i can't :) lol. if i did you'd have to prove u r worthy to be president

4. ybt

ybt Guest

YES! I SUPPORT NAKUR AS PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!

For far too long we have been lawless, and those lawing us have been lamers. Vote NAKUR, and ignore nonexistent votes such as Kanani, they will be shredded later.

Support the NAKUR ticket for 2008.

5. Nakur

Nakur Guest

If this thread would get serious.. I suppose I could post my campaign strategy here and list what I would offer and debate on how I would do that lol.

6. ~PinkElephants~

clearly ybt, you didnt notice i said post his campaign and i'd consider it..i never said no...did i..

anyways back to the topic of this thread..and away with pointless digs at people...Nakur would love ot hear your campaign :unsure:

7. ybt

ybt Guest

my digs are in no way pointless! they're very violent and clever and well thought out with a pinch of rosemary

8. ~PinkElephants~

So sad you feel the need to result to petty childish things. Nakur I'm sorry that your topic got off course. I say I'd vote for you if you can support your campaign..take care and hope all is well.

9. Nakur

Nakur Guest

Ugh second time so far that while typing it out my comp suddenly went off due to the overheating lol.. it's now been off for 25 min.. hopefully it'll last for a while now -_-

10. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

depends alex... what is in it for me huh? :laugh:

11. ~26May_4eva~

~26May_4eva~ Guest

hmm i probably would~ ^^ do we get anything after voting4 ya? XD

12. I'd vote for you if you send Raiden and I on an all expenses paid vacation, err... if you bought a huge mansion for us, in Tokyo, Japan, providing 1000+ Asian women, plus free limousine transportation so we can take our dates to anywhere we want to, etc. Better be two limousines, with jacuzzis. Fully stocked with the finest wines and whatever Raiden wants in his limo. I don't drink alcohol, though there should be some high quality lemonade or bottled water from some fancy island spring. Oh, I want to be able to meet with the president of Sony Japan, and I want a free Playstation3, wait, nevermind, I'll be too busy with the ladies to play video games. Anyways, that is what it'll take for me to vote for you, otherwise, I'm voting for Raiden, who promised most of that, well, and he said he'd try to arrange for a meeting with Queen Elizabeth2 and the Pope. I want to change the religious system, hehe.

13. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

If I was old enough. :tongue:

14. ^ same ^

plus, as long as you didnt make debates compulsory :O

lol :hug:

15. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

dont worry; his first act as president is bringing down the voting age :laugh:

16. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Broken product owns this thread.

17. Nakur

Nakur Guest

Kurt, i'll give you all that.. and i'll even throw in that ps3 just so you can show it off to the ladies xD

18. Yay! :biggrin: Nakur has my vote!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.