Name a reason you live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

Name a reason why you live no matter how insignificant it may be.

To play online games!
To see what happens to the world during my life time.

S
To be a role model, to enjoy life, and to laugh in the face of opposition and survive against all odds.

General curiosity I guess. Want to see if anything interesting will happen in the world.
Good reason, that's something else I could've mentioned myself. Fortunately, the chances are good that a lot of interesting things are going to happen in science, politics, technology, and most definitely in space discoveries.

Nanotechnology for example, should emerge as a major market some time this century. The energy crisis is a definite reality that will challenge societies in the next 30-50 years, how will the world deal with it? Will a team of scientists strike a monopoly with research and new technology finally paying off? Will there be a great new war in the 21st century, or maybe even a third world war? (doubtful, but still possible) Will the U.N. be reformed successfully to better meet the demands of conflicting nations? What will we discover when more advanced telescopes, satellites, and equipment allow us to view planets and solar systems far beyond our own? What will movies and video games be like in 30 years? What will music sound like in 50 years? Will true AI become possible? These are all questions that can't be answered unless we continue living.

hmm mine are pretty sad and pathetic

- for music :-o i mean like metal/emo/punk stuff, ive kinda lost it i know but i love listening to it everyday

- internet :smile:

- well, id like to think id have a boyfriend someday or get married :wub:

- and cos i like my mates and people at school, they make me happy (some of the time)

- and erm, i cant describe but like nightime and sunsets and seeing it rain :-o

sounds way stupid but i like seeing the seasons change :unsure:

other than that i see life as being pointless :sad:

A

ALB_JRS

I live for only one person I love, and nobody else.

And to look like Johny Depp and write books o.o its out... mhm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00