• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Name me one(or more) thing that is important in your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know what is it that keeps you living tomorrow!

It really can be anything, no one will judge you, so just go ahead and post :)

In my case there is:

-ME!
-Music (learning the violin)
-My little cousin, who gave me once again, a craving for life...
-And recently! The adventurous and uncommon path i've chosen!

Best of all,
the path i've chosen in my life,
Is filled with so many uncertainty,
that i don't even know if it is the right one,
but at least i'll be happy enough to know,
that only i,
did choose this path,
so that tomorrow,
i may feel alive!

OK SORRY I AM not sober, but i wanted to share with this community :)

Bye,

Finao :)

SomeGirl

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything right now. I guess the hope that things are going to improve keeps me going :) I'm trying not to give up but it's hard..

Last edited by a moderator:
Purpose. At some point I lost it. That's why I'm here.
yeah i understand this.. i was just thinking one of my reasons for living is just to care about others. and maybe stay alive ... well i was going to say in case i find someone who would otherwise have no reason to live if it werent for me. but maybe i have already found that person. or she has found me.

or maybe there are others who i can make a difference for. in fact i know there are but sometimes the pain is just so unbearably intense i dont think of all that. as u wouldnt if u were on fire. u just want to put the fire out.

im glad that places like this exist on the net.

i feel bad for all the pple who killed themselves because they felt so alone, so misunderstood, misperceived

Aphorism

Lady Gaga and my mom. Sounds so utterly typical, but both of these women really are my saviors and heroes. Sometimes, I feel like when my mom can't truly support me all the time, Gaga makes up for it. I listen to her music and I feel better. Sometimes, I imagine that I am only living because I haven't met her yet...and well, my mom I usually can't imagine hurting her with my death.

Purpose. At some point I lost it. That's why I'm here.
I hope that you, and all those who are constantly soul searching , examining, and philosophizing through the havocs and injustices that this life and world imposes on us, find the very first one of many my friend :) That is the first step to change our way of thinking for the better imho.

can't believe i forgot those two!!

This really makes me happy to see all your responses :) thx all

-Finao
:mushroom: i give this to anyone who wants it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00