Name one thing...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KittyGirl, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Name and describe one thing that you have not done in years; and used to do often.

It can be anything, but try to keep it to something that you have good memories of! Let's hear it!

In highschool when I was bored on weeknights or weekends (any time at night, really. I barely ever slept XD friends all went to bed pretty late) we used to dress up in costumes or crazy clothes; wear wigs or screw up our hair- do our makeup really big and crazy, and go out in public to try to get reactions out of people.
    I still have loads of costumes and wigs in my closet, but haven't worn them since I left for college. I don't have friends who would want to do it anymore.
    Right now, I have zero friends in the area... so even if I were comfortable enough to leave my room- I wouldn't want to do it on my own. It was always alot of fun to just act crazy; create an odd character and act like them in public.

We would go out in a group as well... waiting for cars to come by while 2 of us were walking on the sidewalk; then a few people dressed up like zombies would attack us and we'd see if the car would stop to help us.
    it only stopped once. It was a cab filled with screaming people and we all ran away into the bushes before they could come and 'help' us.
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

OMG that sounds like sooo much fun >.< wish I could do stuff like that T_T... maybe have to try and suggest it to some people :p

Hmmm... only thing I can think of is stick to a routine... sounds stupid but I haven't been able to stick to a routine for more that a week of so for about 4 years now, my sleeping schedule is all over the place, I skip random lectures, eat at stupid times, drink for 3 nights running followed by sobriety for a month... etc.
    Guess I could argue I'm preparing my body to be ready for anything... but it's really just because I'm the least organised person ever...

P.S If I'm ever in Canada near you we have to do the freaking people out thing? yeh? :p
  3. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Heh, this is a good question.

Back in highschool I played a lot of sports. More so than I did now. I played rugby competitively from Grade 9 to 12 and also played club rugby during the summers. It was loooaaadddsss of fun, I wish I never dropped it. I kinda miss the team spirit. Huddling before games and doing our cheer. In the locker room for club, before games, our coach really used to get us fired up cussing and screaming. Lol, I know, barbaric, but I loved it. Tackling was what I was good at. I enjoyed the fact that larger guys would always run into me and think I couldn't take them down. Those felt great. We went on a high school rugby trip to Barbados and mannnnn was that a blast. I'd finished all my work for the trip so I wouldn't have had to worry about anything. So for 10 days in March, it was great to be on the beaches.....err....and training of course while it was snowing in Toronto.

The team was also pretty close. If someone had a problem with a player we made it a problem with the team lol. I remember one game where an opposing team's player made an illegal hit on me. My team went crazy and both teams fought. We never finished the game, it got cancelled because of the fight.:cool:

I miss the worry free days of high school :)
  4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

caring for life.
  5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Attracting a man....I never seemed to have a shortage of interest from fellas years ago and now im single again nobody would look at me twice x
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Seeing my real friends
  7. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Doing ecstacy, you said anything.
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Taking the bus to Portland every second weekend with friends, shopping at Nordstrom. That is not possible now... I don't even live on the same continent anymore
  9. Kadushu

Kadushu New Member

I used to swim a lot until I was 13 or 14. It was my favourite sport by far :D
  10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

11. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Play Basketball... Wasn't too bad either. *sigh*
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Mountain biking, and i'm not quite tip top shape anymore... I guess i'll have to stick with downhill biking lol
  13. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

Fitting in.
  14. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Just doing anything active.
  15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I used to get outside all the time! I need to start doing that maybe in spring. :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.