Name some recent petwords or ones you like

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I was just called Buttercup and Chriscakes by my online gf, I'm so happy about it. It doesn't have to be someone like that, but name some pet words you've just been called or ones you like.

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

It's really funny but I hate pet names and words. I once went on a date and a guy called me princess towards the end of the night.
    That kinda sealed the deal for me not wanting to see him again. :rofl:

3. DrivEthermissIon

:eek:hmy: Sorry, I'll keep that in mind Linds. :hugtackles: :sadpanda:

4. DS

DS Account Closed

As a term of endearment I was called, "shit-bird". Looking back, I have no idea what this means or where it comes from. I was called this almost daily so grew up with it as being a good thing.!? When I wasn't called shit bird, I was called pumpkin-head...go figure?

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Those are some pretty strange pet names Desert Star!

6. DS

DS Account Closed

True That! What the heck do they mean? ...and when he would get angry, he would tell me to, "go to the four winds". When a kid ponders going to, The Four Winds, it's like being vaporized. Anyone ever hear these terms used before? Never quite got over, Shit-bird...weird.

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I take all name changes as an insult.

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

hahahaha!! I'm the same way. I hate being called petnames. When people call me things like "pumpkin" or "sweetcakes" it makes me cringe. XD

9. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Men think all what they need to do to get ***** is make up sweet pet names and tell how pretty woman is. After it they are going to puke. How sweet :laugh:

10. DrivEthermissIon

That's feminist bull**** Sammakko. Irish Doll called me hun, as did Hamster, as did Wheresmysheep, and I believe they are all leading mods. Take your complaints to them in future, not to me.

11. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It is for men who do that. I preferer to not called my words as a feminist words because all feminists are not sick.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
  12. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Eh I've been called "Crazy" by a few people I love.

They say it often......so I think it counts as a petname. :laugh:

13. Tastelikeblood

Tastelikeblood Well-Known Member

We don't really use pet names, but i've been known to throw around a 'cupcake' or two here and there hehe.

14. DrivEthermissIon

Taking an axe to an apple

Rubbish. It's for people who are gentle and show empathy, who won't judge them for doing that. I had nothing to do with Hamster and WMS, but because I was especially kind to them in chat that's what they called me.

I'm sorry you feel insulted, it's not about the surface, it's a phrase of endearment and empathy. When I call Kate darlin', do you think it means I want to go out with her? It's nothing of the sort, she's my best friend.

Do I expect everyone to be attractive? No. But I want to make them feel attractive. What's wrong with that? Honestly, what's wrong with playing with words and having a sense of humor?

I don't care what girls look like, most girls want to feel like they are attractive, and I say things to make them feel that way. Does that mean that I am imagining that they are? Of course not. The majority of people who come to a site like this have problems taking care of themselves. So if I say 'Hey Kate, how are you?" And I always leave it at that, and I'm very formal, etc. and I don't make poems or jokes or magic acronyms etc., how do you think she'll feel? She'll feel WORSE.

Everyone's different yes, but it's better to be light-hearted than be bitter, because bitterness causes inner death, and light-heartedness causes relief from the burdens of life.

15. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

People usually just adapt my name. My boyfriend tends to call me Lele, though it was just Le when we first met. Usually, though, pet names are just to try and embarrass me a little XP

My friends from college call me Lyla after this song.
    Otherwise, thats about it I think XD

16. DrivEthermissIon

I'm sorry I was a bit tough sammakko, I'm feeling really down.

17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Re: Taking an axe to an apple

With this you call me a liar. I have said what i ment.

18. Aurora Gory Alice

Guys quit insulting each other. This thread is leading to closure any second now, I guarantee it.

19. DrivEthermissIon

I wasn't calling you a liar my friend, I was just saying I thought you were mistaken. I'm having a really bad day. I'm so sorry.

20. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

If I do want insult someone i rather curse them with my pagan ways. If there is no any pagan curses, there is no also intentional personal insult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.