Name your lifetime ambition...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Spikey, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Mine is to travel to all the places on the original Monopoly board.
    Lucky for me it's all in Central London where I live, he he he..

xxxxxxxxxx

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

As cliche as it may sound, to make a difference. My ambition is to become a paramedic, maybe move abroad to New Zealand or Australia and carry on with my career there. Also do charity work etc My main aim in life is to help people and I enjoy doing so.

3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i want to write a new york times bestseller and spend at least one year in the peace corps.

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

To travel and ..........

to not get dead looool.

5. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I have many lifetime ambitions... the main ones are becomming a successful Musician/Actor/Psychologist, raising a family with an unlimited amount of children (adopted Children included too...), using the money from the successful Music/Acting/Pyschology career to support my family, donate it to Charity, make a difference and help anyone in anyway that I possibly can.

There's also the ambition of fundraising for charity via charity concerts where all the money raised goes to different charities and of course, fundraising by using my own two legs, arms and body; climbing Mount Everest and such.

I'd love to travel the world too.

6. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Beg pardon, but the original Monopoly board was set in and around the armpit of the universe, otherwise known as Atlantic City, New Jersey (USA). The version set in London is at least a year younger. :tongue:

7. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

to be happy

8. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Never knew that :eek:hmy:

9. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

Among many things,
    To finally have an instrumental metal band, where no one
    has a secret desire to be the singer..
    Or maybe To be a crazy old hermit, who shouts gibberish at people
    who come too near my mountain top cave. :p

10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

To know what I want...

11. mp

mp Well-Known Member

to fly....!!! but i don't think i can :(

12. freakin out

freakin out Guest

To go to New York and work for a newspaper

13. Syd

Syd Guest

I'll try to think of a short list. I prefer simple and logical goals in life.
    Big dreams are okay, but I hope people don't take things too seriously. :)

- Have a lot of fun.
    - Experience a lot of pain.
    - Learn, travel, and explore.
    - Publish a lot of literary art.
    - Find true friends on the way.
    - Purchase my own island. (j/k)

Sure, more could be listed, but high expectations are stressful. If I happen to marry and have children, or find great success and wealth, that's just a nice bonus for me.
    If I'm killed at age 30 in a car crash or drug overdose, then all is well if I contributed to culture and inspired others. If my work is remembered when I'm gone, I'll die happy.

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  14. Raven

Raven Guest

Own a small piece of land out in the middle of no where and own a couple of horses, something so serene thinking about not being in a big city and being able to sit out on the front porch and look up at the stars at night, sadly I doubt this will ever happen but its always a nice dream.

15. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

You're not ambitious at all are you Nuri?...Jeez.

Well I want to write and publish a novel. If I end up having a good writing career (well I can hope), and make a million, then the first two things I plan to buy are a holiday home in St Ives in Cornwall (because it's sooooo pretty there!), and a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
    Gosh, I feel a positive slacker compared to some of you guys :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.