• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

NaNoWriMo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movieaddict

I’ll be doing nanowrimo for November. I’m not a novel type of writer. So sticking to short stories. I want to TRY and write 4 comedic horrors. 1666 words a day for 6 days... and on 7th review. If you’re looking to release all that pent up energy, maybe try nanowrimo. Consider it like extended journal writing *thumbsup

Side: today i had my first ‘solid’ meal since last tuedsay. I have a burger. Since last tuesday, due to being sick, i ate apple sauce, bananas, crackers and couscous. That’s it! I am on a course of antibiotics until sunday. Was given for 5 days.

BarryW

SF Supporter
I had to look up nanowrimo since I hadn't heard of it. It sounds like it's sort of a group accountability buddy event for writing. I greatly respect you for (soon) spending much of your energy on that activity. Have you participated before?

ShyGuy

Great!! Good luck!!

I always plan to do NaNoWriMo too but I never got far. I too am going to do it this year (if I manage to make it to November....)

That's awesome ✨

Movieaddict

I had to look up nanowrimo since I hadn't heard of it. It sounds like it's sort of a group accountability buddy event for writing. I greatly respect you for (soon) spending much of your energy on that activity. Have you participated before?
Yes, I did it once when we met at a cafe to write together twice a week. About 20 ppl. I only went on Saturday. Silence as ppl click away on their laptop. It’s quite motivating. Not sure how online will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00