• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

NaNoWriMo

Movieaddict

I’ll be doing nanowrimo for November. I’m not a novel type of writer. So sticking to short stories. I want to TRY and write 4 comedic horrors. 1666 words a day for 6 days... and on 7th review. If you’re looking to release all that pent up energy, maybe try nanowrimo. Consider it like extended journal writing *thumbsup

Side: today i had my first ‘solid’ meal since last tuedsay. I have a burger. Since last tuesday, due to being sick, i ate apple sauce, bananas, crackers and couscous. That’s it! I am on a course of antibiotics until sunday. Was given for 5 days.

BarryW

SF Supporter
I had to look up nanowrimo since I hadn't heard of it. It sounds like it's sort of a group accountability buddy event for writing. I greatly respect you for (soon) spending much of your energy on that activity. Have you participated before?

ShyGuy

Great!! Good luck!!

I always plan to do NaNoWriMo too but I never got far. I too am going to do it this year (if I manage to make it to November....)

That's awesome ✨

Movieaddict

I had to look up nanowrimo since I hadn't heard of it. It sounds like it's sort of a group accountability buddy event for writing. I greatly respect you for (soon) spending much of your energy on that activity. Have you participated before?
Yes, I did it once when we met at a cafe to write together twice a week. About 20 ppl. I only went on Saturday. Silence as ppl click away on their laptop. It’s quite motivating. Not sure how online will be.

Movieaddict

Great!! Good luck!!

I always plan to do NaNoWriMo too but I never got far. I too am going to do it this year (if I manage to make it to November....)

That's awesome ✨
2020 has proven we all have a book or more in us. We have something to tell ans someone wants to listen.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00