Nasty little multi-subject rant that no-one should ever read...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, May 3, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

• Having depression is bad enough. But you want me to suffer with my sinuses at the same time? Don't you think that it might make me feel just the slightest bit worse? How on earth do decongestants mess with anti-depressants anyways?

• The next person I see having a go at someone while using religon as an excuse will seriously get it. Seriously. Whether you have a religion, to be honest, I don't care. I've already seen two instances in the last six hours, and it's sickening. The next Christian I see belittling another Christian just because they are depressed is not going to like me much afterwards. Neither is the next person who belittles someone for trying to bring hope with their beliefs just because they don't happen to have the same beliefs.

• I'm very close to just giving up on everything. I'm very tired and in alot of pain. And now both of my eyes feel like they are going to explode, instead of it being just the right one like it's been for nearly 7 years. I can't take being shouted at any more by people I'm trying to help.

Right, that all being said, I'd better put my mask back on and try to get some people laughing. It is, after all, the only thing I'm any good for anymore...

:zipped:​

2. dont need your mask on for me. here if you need to talk, minus the mask :hug:

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

what sarah said ^

Here anytime, Sammie :hug:

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Sammie hon, anytime you need to talk, with out the mask, I'm here for you. :hug:

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hugs to you-hope you slept welllove sarahg

6. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I went to bed at 9:30pm last night, and then woke up at 9am this morning... How bad is that?

No nightmares tho...

I feel like going to bed now tbh :yawn: