Natural products

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by green1706, Aug 19, 2009.

1. green1706

green1706 New Member

What you think about natural products? In the past my family and I only used regular products purchased from major stores. Now we want to use natural bath products, but I would like some advice from you. Are best natural products? I will see any difference? Thank you very much!

2. rwawmc

rwawmc New Member

If it's natural, then it can't be bad for you.
  3. ghanablitz

ghanablitz Account Closed

The more natural something is the better. Aveda products are great but can get expensive. For shampoo and conditioner i like Hempz. Whole Foods sells alot of "green" or natural products from laundry detergent to hair dye.
  4. rosalee

rosalee Well-Known Member

The best natural bath products come from Lush, hands down! They try to pack as many of their products into "solid" forms (like the shampoo bars, instead of liquid shampoos, and the massage bars instead of bottles of lotion) so they're free of preservatives. Plus, the product designers seem to have a competent understanding of aromatherapy, so a lot of their stuff isn't just something to get you clean -- it's a mini-treatment you can have in your bath (the Waving Not Drowning Bath Bomb, for example, is great for treating tension and insomnia)

Most of their products tend to have plain citrus or floral fragrances, though, so if you have extremely sophisticated taste in perfume, you might be a little let down. However, if you appreciate stuff that just smells "good" or "yummy," I doubt you'll be disappointed. My personal fave is the Rock Star Soap, it smells like really fun and cheerful vanilla, and complements my perfume (Kenzo Amour, not that you really cared :tongue: ) to help it last all day.
  5. badGuinea

badGuinea New Member

Regular products: Why the problems ? Because there are no natural. For example it's more dangerous to take some bacterian from a sampon, soup etc. instant of make a bath in nature (sea, river etc.) The solution ? Be natural use natural cosmetics, natural medicaments... For example Natural Bath Products.
  6. LivingOn

LivingOn Well-Known Member

I've been using organic body care products for many years now and have had great results. I recommend Tate's The Natural Miracle shampoo for use as a body wash and Tate's The Natural Miracle Odorless shampoo 1-3x each week to keep you smelling fresh.