near the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by decembergirl86, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decembergirl86

decembergirl86 New Member

Feelings of ending it seem to have overtaken evrything these last few days. don't know where to turn to. Dont see the point in going on any more.
  2. yeh.

yeh. Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about it.
  3. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

talk to us. whats going on? why do you feel like this?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, what's got you feeling this way?
  5. decembergirl86

decembergirl86 New Member

i feel so stupid. suffered with depression for last two years. been on so many different medications and none of them have worked. I dont feel as if i can go on with every day being a battle and never winning the battle. I think it would be better for everyone if i just wasnt here anymore.
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Have they offered you any support other than medication? Also, it can take a while to find the right meds, combinations and dose, so keep trying. Hopefully once you find that the pain will ease.

Each day you fight though, you are winning.

What makes you think it would be better for 'everyone' if you weren't here?
  7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I can tell you that people are not better off without you at all...that is just a feeling we get when depressed because everything feels so dark inside.

Can you tell us more about what has got you down?
    Do you have outside support like a therapist that helps you?

We are here for you.

8. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

You can turn to anyone who will share the truth with you. We are in a maze of people who want to help, but don't know exactly how because they are also caught in the maze. :(
  9. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

I completely agree. Medication is designed to work, but not with everybody. There are untold combinations out just havent found the one thats right for you...YET. Keep talking to your doctor and telling him/her how you feel...they will adjust things until you feel better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.