Nearing the end of my teather

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NPNS, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

I don't even know why I'm posting in here. I'm so confused. I can't stop thinking about the end of life, and what's beyond it, if anything. I can't even find the words anymore. My days just blur into one huge gooey mass of shit. The only time I feel okay is when I'm busy or at work. I spend the rest of my time wishing I'd never been born.

2. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

Do you have therapy?

3. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

No, I work full time and private therapy would cost a fortune.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i can really relate to what you describe, sometimes it seems relentless, all that pain. still, change can happen and we can overcome these terrible feelings. even if private therapy is not possible, some centers offer a sliding scale. if you go to the ER, you can be seen for free, but it's not for everyone! is there anything on your healthplan at work? i only mention these other options so that you can see you have choices other than a private therapist.

5. NPNS

NPNS Well-Known Member

Thanks

I've not been there long enough to benefit the health plan. I don't even know if there is one.

I know to call the emergency services if I feel extremely at risk, but at the moment I just feel like I haven't the energy to do it, however much I want to.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi NPNS,

If you feel okay when your busy or at work, why not try to occupy your mind more when your not a work? I know how you feel. I feel the same at times. Especially when I'm lonely. Feel free to add me to msn if you want to chat
    :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.