Nearly 2:30am here

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Tavi6233, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tavi6233

Tavi6233 Member

Well it's nearly 2:30am, took my sleeping medicine back at 11am, tried to lay down but just can't. Thoughts just keep running through my head, mostly do do with by obsession of wanting to kill myself. For a sleep aid they are giving me 300mg of Seroquel, it use to help, but has lost its effectiveness. At least I have my cat to keep me company. She is perched on my shoulder. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow which is making me nervous also. I'm afraid of what he will say when I tell him how strong my feelings have been over the last week, I really don't want to be put back in the hospital. So I'm tempted to tell him nothing, but then he won't make the proper medication adjustments that I'm sure I need. The only medication adjustment I really want though is just something to help me go to sleep fast, at night I'm at my worst because everyone else in the house is asleep. Well anyway, guess I will surf around the forum some more.

Good night to those that can sleep, may you have sweet dreams of dancing hamsters :hamster:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

315 am here sorry you can't sleep either

3. Tavi6233

Tavi6233 Member

Well its like 3:40 am now, the thoughts in my head one getting worse.... so I think it's time to pop another sleeping pill before things get any worse. So hopefully good night :robin:

4. total eclipse

hope you finally got some sleep i didn't take care

5. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

I took 75mg of phenergan last night - available over the counter at a chemist, perfectly legit.

Slept for about 11 hours. Still tired now, lol.

Regular sized adults and teenagers probably shouldn't take as much as that though - I am a big fella, lol

6. Tavi6233

Tavi6233 Member

Well I went to my psychiatrist today, he didn't change my sleep medicine :dry:

He did switch me to a new anti depressant though. So I guess it is beset not to start two new medicines at once anyway.

Btw/ i did finally get to sleep at 6am, slept till 10am, was better then nothing.

As for over the counter sleep medicine, my family won't let me buy any of it because I tried to overdose on it once. The list of things I'm not allowed to have keeps seeming to grow >.<

7. total eclipse

sometimes increasing your meds will helpyou actually sleep better i hope it works for you take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.