Nearly killed myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by akemp847, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akemp847

akemp847 New Member

I have had enough with life. I am 21 and live in an area where I don't know anyone for a job. I quit university so have a debt hanging over me... I have just managed to get a job after being unemployed and living off the government for 7 months... I am having a really horrible time getting bullied at work and made to feel worthless and stupid... I have phoned my boss on the phone crying because I cannot handle this anymore, nothing since has been done about it... i was put down again and shouted at by my staff member... i had enough and stormed off and drove home... i phoned my boss again and was made to feel like i am overreacting. i don't know what is wrong with me.

i am really lonely here and don't have any family around to talk to. tonight i nearly killed myself twice driving my car, i came inches from death but at the last second something in me stopped and i came home to reflect... i am at the end of the line now... i don't know what i can do... go back to my old life living on housing benefit and claiming money for depression is not an option... fuck my life.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if someone is harassing you at work you can press charges against them.
    Take some anxiety meds to help keep you calm at work it helps me.
    coming here venting helps as well let the anger and pain out here so it doesn't build up okay. Maybe ask boss to decrease work hours some so not being overwhelmed take care.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad that voice stopped you and that you are here with us...it is awful being bullied..but know they are the ones with the problem...it takes a truly sick person to inflict pain on someone else...please continue to share what is going on for you...you are wanted here...big hugs, J

4. blackmumba

blackmumba Member

Hi I think you should leave that shit job, its not worth it, do something so they sack you then go on jobseekers, and go see the doc, you might need some antidepressants, they do help, im on them and my life is shit to, i just try to be posativei know its not easy, i get these black thoughts all the time, but i do try and work through it. You will be ok dont take any shit of anyone tell them all to Fuck off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.