neck/back pain?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by revoltra, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

Does anyone else experience physsical pains during stress? Just wondering if that might be it. Before I have noticed like a spaz in my left neck when i'm stressed out.

I've sort of been in a depressive/anxious state all over christmas, and i didn't show up for my classes when they sarted last week. I've also noticed that i'm always tired no matter how much i sleep. Today the neck pain has beein comming and going on the left side of my neck and sometimes it spreads to my back. I also get chest pains here and there but tha'ts mostly when i get anxious or panicky.

Any clue?

2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Please visit your GP about this, they may be able to tell you whats happening with you :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Could be muscle pain due to increase chemicals in your system could be other things more detrimental that is why you need to be assessed okay by a GP to make sure it is not your heart or other problems

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

If I am awake I am worrying- I have generalized anxiety disorder. Upon awakening when the first worries and anxiety strike my neck starts to spasm uncomfortably- similar to you. When anxiety gets overwhelming, I get constrictive chest pains which sounds similar to your symptoms. Chronic stress causes spasms and frightening mysterious pains but you still should check with a doctor to rule out a serious medical disorder.

Depression is terribly fatiguing even with sufficient sleep and chronic stress interferes with proper, deep restorative sleep.

5. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

Yes i have extremely tense back and neck muscles which results in neck and upper back pain. I also get bad head aches. I haven't seen a doctor about it but i'm almost positive its from stress and lack of sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.