Nedding help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Galhen, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galhen

Galhen New Member

Hello, you.
    I’m here looking for suicide help..
    I don’t want to explain why but it has something about ‘how I look like’, fake friends, sexuality and many other facts...Well, I don’t have courage enough to try the old knife trick, jump off a building or a cliff, I tried to use pills but it didn’t worked well… And I can’t buy new ones... If anybody has any idea about how to suicide or please encourage me to do it? Because I really really need it, it’s the only way to “get out”.

I tried Google, people, Y!Answers, but nothing helped. Always the same… I’m here to get help, and I hope that someone (maybe you) can do this. I’ve heard of a guy in my country who had help from a Canadian girl on a forum, and another guy had help on a Russian site, but the media doesn’t tell which site is this, I’m worried about staying alive, I don’t want to, that’s one of the reasons why I’m here.

If not, do you know any Russian or Japanese suicide site or forum?
    They’re one of the bests to try...
    Thank you for reading this... And please, no religious comments, no Samaritan help or 1-800-SUICIDE stuff... Please, help me to do it. It’s a suicide forum, not a Catholic rehab.
    Thank you, CLJS. (Galhen)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

It's a support forum, and a forum for encouragement to live. Some, like myself came looking for methods and instead found a great site with caring and wonderful people with whom to discuss my problems. If there's anything we can do to help you live and discuss your issues we are here.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This forum is pro life. No one will help you die.
    Why not talk about why you want to do this?
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Galhen. Instead of focusing on methods, how about focusing on finding help? 99% of people on this forum have wanted to die at some point, we know how it feels. Let us support you and in the future you may enjoy life again. I believe as long as you're living there is hope. Give it a try at least? :hug: Feel free to PM me.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf. The purpose of this forum is to support each other, not to give out suicide tips or websites. We aim to help people so that they don't want to die, or don't go through with plans. Maybe you could try staying here a lil while, talking to us and seeing if we can help you. Never hurts to try right? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.